Shipping to Europe

Important news update here: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N any news concerning my issue ? it’s taking too much time, more than one month since it is in Germany, and still nothing…

Please see the Important news update here: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hey folks, no movement on my tracking ID over the last few days, the excellent work done with the forwarder doesn’t seem to include my package. @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N any news on CR071958603DE as far as you’re concerned? Trying to stay positive :raised_hands:

@IvoGrijt please check seems the package went back to Germany because of the address

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N mine too : CR071954544DE (ticket 28192)

please respond to us: We still did not recieve the picopix Max contribution ID 14490

We have been wating a year from last year october 4th please send help.
We got no shipment link no notification nothing to sign of life from philips since ordering I am getting worried now.
Its a shipment to the Netherlands

@IvoGrijt said he will give them your address today.

1 Like

:hugs: :+1:

Hello,
I have forwarded my address for over a month now and still have no returns from Philips service. What should I do to get a Feedback? I have been waiting for this projector for almost 1 year
Thanks for your help.
Contribution ID : 7544

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T

17 days later, still no progress???
I requested an update 5d ago through the ticket (19265), no reaction…
You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N sorry to pester but I’ve not heard; did you get a chance to forward my address? Might I get a new tracking ID? Thanks again :+1:

1 Like

List 3 - Batch Joy

Finally received today in France (94) !!

After 10 months of wait hahaha :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have been waiting on my shipment shince June. Still not able to track the shipment.

How do I check status?
This is the details I got from the backerkit:
TRACK YOUR PACKAGE

Tracking Details
DHL – 2630238855

The number is not recognized in any of the DHL websites.

I have Contribution ID

Best regards

Pele

Hi Graham, sorry for the dealy, but Ivo has your situation under control now, and will be updating you via Zendesk. I think he already answered you on Zendesk and you should be getting a tracking number shortly.
Steve

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N, thanks, yes, I got the message from the ever-helpful Ivo, but he doesn’t say that the situation is under control, rather that we’ve moved back to “defcon optimistic”. Specifically:

We still don’t yet have confirmation from our forwarder that your shipment has been returned to their German warehouse and is indeed there. We will however now go ahead and request them to resend it […] in the expectation that the tracking information is correct.

Fingers crossed again :crossed_fingers::+1:

2 Likes

Ehm i posted my stuff here, as i did today.
https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/general-info-about-shipment-and-manufacturing/3922/5708
Page is now gone or private, anyone else got this problem?

Yes, our new colleague made a mistake and while trying to reply to one person, made the whole thread a personal message, rendering it invisible. I did not realize this until just now, and restored the thread back to it’s full glory.

Carry on!

I am exactly in the same situation like you. Hoping that with the “CEO escalation” I will get a new delivery ID soon…

Any news on the shipping since june?