Shipping to Hong Kong

Please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID, it has the last update time stamp in it next to List 3, if that’s after your last check then always check it again, cause you might’ve been added (or removed, but let’s hope not :grimacing:)

Thanks @IvoG for your reply! It’s weird the list on your link has more entries than the one on the official email … (1200 vs 2xxx). And I’m still on the list from the forum …
A bit confused though

1 Like

Hi, I’m on list 3 but so far no tracking mail was received.
Will my device being shipped to Germany and across the world before going to my office?

Same here on list 3. Don’t know those 104 units are separate from list 3 or not.

Hi Wudela,

the big problem in my eyes is, 104 devices shipped and 101 persons received tracking.

case 1 is that we are the 3 lucky guys in the 3 out of 104 gap
case 2 is we are out if that 104 devices (if the 101 persons backed multiple device)and we threw to the international batch of 1189 EU shipment.

I hope it’s just case 3, we’re within the 101 persons while Kerry express give a wrong report to IvoG.

See this post for more information:

Would you contact your forwarder again? There is still no update so far…after another 24hours.

My backer ID is 15585736, is it possible to check if i’m in the 108 persons of HK backer or the 1189 EU batch?

I’m not urge to receive the projector nor the update but I really hope it will travel around the world before coming back to HK.

My contribution ID is 21326, and I can find my ID is on the List 3 (I think my ID is added in last update). When will I receive the tracking number?

Suddenly receive courier phone call and receive the projector this morning. Just had a quick try and seem awsome!! Thanks Philip and keep going.

2 Likes

Also received my projector this AM quite unexpectedly. Thank you!

2 Likes

There’s no tracking no before received the projector?

And may I ask you guys the contribution ID? Thanks.

Oh i have received my projector. thanks

2 Likes

Why a contribution ID in 21xxx would receive the projector earlier than mine (id: 10675) within the same city? What’s wrong with the logic of sending out the projector?

Yes a bit weird how this is distributed. My contribution ID is in May 22nd batch … Hope it doesn’t get delay again to add more units or whatever reason …

Received the device this morning quite unexpectedly.
Half year waiting, can finally give it a try tonight.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_T

My backer id: 15585284
Tracking number: KECT00184265

I have received the tracking number 2 weeks ago from the forwarder here in Hong Kong - Kerry Express. However the projector is still not delivered to me after 2 weeks.
After consulted with the forwarder, they investigated and replied that you have missed to send them my projector hence they do not have it in their warehouse, despite that the tracking number was generated.

Can you please advise what I can do to receive my projector?

Thanks!

@IvoGrijt not sure if this is something you could help, it will be extremely appreciated.

Any updates on the HK deliveries for the list 3 please? HK backer’s projector’s were supposed to be delivered on May 18th. Can you please provide an update. Many thanks

Dispatched/shipped, not delivered. The tracking IDs will be updated shortly. Go through this post for more details:

Was hoping to get it this week !