Shipping to Hong Kong

Hi,

Any update for the remaining HK orders?

if they are going to ship according to the Contribution ID, any Staff update with existing number shipping???

@Angus_Tam are you still waiting? My number is 15xxx still have no respond…

There won’t be any staff update with exact numbers shipping, this is the latest update from yesterday (keep checking that thread please):

I don’t think our PPM is in this batch. From previous information, they use Kerry Logistic to ship within Hong Kong, and it’s all DHL in the picture.

my contribution ID: #73xx, still haven’t received yet.

When I can have the projector? :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

When can we expect the delivery in HK. You are shipping to entire world from HK but no news for deliveries in HK. Please provide an update for Hk deliveries.

1 Like

These could potentially be even more difficult than shipping abroad from HK due to HK lockdown, I don’t know. :man_shrugging:t4:

But I agree, it has been quiet on the HK front. All I can say is the units are being produced and will find their way to HK soon, at least once there it’s all by land and not sea or air.

DHL is operating very smooth in HK. Please consider HK first for delivery .

Not sure which lockdown are you talking about in HK. Everything is pretty much open for business here. DHL, movements from China etc…

1 Like

Ah okay, over here in The West they keep using HK as the example of how to lock things down to get a grip on the virus.

my contribution ID: #73xx, still haven’t received yet.

When I can have the projector? :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

My order is #8455, from Hong Kong. I am considering to cancel my order. It is absolutely not true that there is shipping problem from China to HK or within HK districts.

Same here, 184XX
Keep waiting

Same here, 5xxx
Order at Sep, 2019, still not receive it…still waiting =.=

Hi, I’m contribution ID #15358 for the picomax, when is delivery happening for hong Kong? @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N please don’t ignore me like my other messages.

Well HK is not in lockdown. At least not like other countries. For months it has been self discipline from the citizen and increased hygiene everywhere.

Recently some more drastic measures have been put in place due to the 2nd wave (people going/coming back to HK because they feel safer).

Just to echo all the HK backers, the frustration is coming from the fact that HK is used as a distribution hub for all the backers and HK backers are getting none of them.
Nor we have any hints on when HK will be delivered for their backers.

3 Likes

My backer id is 75xx, I wonder why some other backers with larger backer id shared that they have received it already, while I still have not yet received it even HK is a base for delivery.

2 Likes

Hello all and @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N !
Any update for us in Hong Kong? Please understand that it’s fustrating for us since the stocks are actually in HK and we haven’t received it.
Contribution ID #9655
Order number #11586580
Thank you and appreciate the help in this epidemic times.

1 Like

邊到有得睇order number? :face_with_monocle:

How is the schedule of shipping goods to Hong Kong?
We’re looking forward since September 2019.
Are there any informations about the shipping queue CONTRIBUTION ID right now?
would glad to hear any news.
BTW My CONTRIBUTION ID is 7718 thanks!

2 Likes