Shipping to India

correct not till it moves from Forwarder to Delivery company

All the tracking dates are changed to unknown.
@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
You should have some tentative date, get the info and please update. I know you must be following up with the forwarder or delivery company, did you escalate to their authorities?

we are waiting on an update today. I’ll update the unknown to a date as soon as we have more clarity.

Ok Thanks

Fantastic. Can’t wait to see an email from backerkit. I hope they ship this weekend. Also, there has been no picture updates of assembly or QC from neither of their plants. I hope some updates from there would be reassuring.

go through this post for the most recent update. You can also follow the News section on the top right of the screen:

Thanks my id is part of

Batch named Jordan : Shipping for this batch will happen as follows:
The European part will fly on Monday June 1st with the regular procedure arriving at DHL Germany.
The non-European part will all ship direct via DHL Hong Kong, shipments starting now and spread over the next few days

1 Like

Which point are u guys at right now…?
imdevu do give an update from when u got the mail in backerkit…days…when u got the next update and when the actual one came and when it reached customs here.
When it reached u?
Running commentry…he he
I missed this indian bus…taking the next one I guess…

sure…currently we have to wait out the delay at the forwarder end.

Ok

Yeah dude waiting for a few more days I guess finally :upside_down_face:

I just got my email saying its shipped! im so excited!! :smiley:

2 Likes

finally guys we got the mail, I think we will get it in few days or so

1 Like

@shutterdragon @Mohit_Lakhmani @macsan0123 @Zac @Vamsi_Srinivas_Balla
I got the number too but i guess it will be a while before it gets active. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

yes. it says 48 hours until the tracking number becomes active.

2 Likes

So the day you get your tracking what does it mean…it’s with the forwarder and on its way or what

Yup got the email thanks. It might be a month for us to get it.

1 Like

U got it today ?

Yes. It will take a few days to ship after that.

Any documents you submitted and to whom ?