Shipping to India

I thought i will have it today :pensive:. Not sure if they will call me and wait for me till I reach office. I asked to call me 1 hour prior hope they call :crossed_fingers:.

I’m seeing this in my DHL page.

Where it says “The clearance process will continue once the additional details are provided for clearance”, is the additional detailed required from me, or Philips or DHL? If I need to provide any details, how do I share the same?

/cc @IvoGrijt - Thanks for your help in advance? Looks like some folks got it automatically and some needed some help from Philips for the same.

I think you need to provide them with what they need. One of these might be an invoice, should that be the case make sure to let me know.

Thanks for the help. Again, should I be providing this to DHL? I got an email asking for my photo ID, which I emailed to the same email address. I’m wondering who is going to ask me what they need.

I’ll double check with DHL support over phone in the morning and see if they are helpful.

Thanks again for the help.

Go back up this thread and read the last 4 or 5 days of posts, you’ll see what they want to know for most other cases. And yes, you’ll need to provide most of the information to the customs via DHL.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: It’s here! - First Impressions and Thoughts

Do you mind sharing the tracking details @Yogdutt ?

DHL/Blue Dart sucks…The DHL CS says it is with Blue Dart and Blue Dart CS contact is not working. the estimated delivery date is June 22nd and status is at Blue Dart is “Delay Caused Beyond Control”. it’s been in the city for 3 days and not sure when it will be delivered.

I was about to ask you today. I requested for a call before they reach my office, so I can travel and be there, it takes at least 1 hour for me from home.

Spoke with DHL today. They were helpful and checked the documents I uploaded once and cleared it. Looks like they had the wrong phone number on the record and were trying to reach me in the wrong number.

They promised there is no next step needed from me and will start the delivery process. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

can you give me DHL no

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Forgotten” Backers

Have received mine and will post my initial impression tomorrow.

2 Likes

Finally got it

5 Likes

Congratulations!!

moved it here from Forgotten Backers thread, unless you did it specifically for sadistic pleasure. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did i move it? Haha i didn’t mean to.

you posted in that thread, i moved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out of excitement i posted but didn’t see where i was posting i guess

1 Like

How is it?

where are you based? Chennai?