Shipping to India

me neither.

My case, no info about shipping in the backerkit either.

You seem to have been skipped Devansh. I’m adding you to a list I’m making with backers who’ve been skipped, so I can make sure you’re on one of the lists still to come.

@hfz your tracking label apparently hasn’t become available yet, that’s why it’s not in Backerkit.

1 Like

Thanks for the info @IvoGrijt.

1 Like

Oh no. Yes please do help !!

Yes I have. But nothing’s up there

Ivo has added you to an upcoming list. You’ll have to wait a bit longer for it to come to backerkit.

1 Like

Hello Team,
My contribution ID is 8079.
Can i know when will my picopix will be shipped

Hi Pranav,

You are part of the Jordan Batch (like me). Our products are already with the forwarders and are in the process of shipping. Have you recieved a shipping number from the forwarder? Check your Backerkit for the details.

Hi,
My Indiegogo Contribution ID is 16309. It appears I am in the Batch of JORDAN. I received mail stating DHL Tracking no on 30th May 2020. It seems the Tracking No is not valid and on clicking the Tracking Link provided it says’ No Shipment found for this tracking No’. Can someone Please help me with the status of this Consignment.
Thank you

I am on the May 30th lists and have the same status. It is currently taking up-to 2 weeks for the tracking label to become active.

I think we should have some progress by Monday next week. I’ll keep this thread posted if it moves before that.

1 Like

Great… Please keep me in the loop and if anyone receives their consignment from Jordan Batch of 30th May, please share here. Cheers

1 Like

I have the same problem. Looking forward to the progress showing up.

2 Likes

I got an email asking for passport number, did any of you get email. We already did this activity long back, buy somehow they are asking again.

Mail from whom?

1 Like

Oh…I didn’t get it…I requested ivoG to update n he did…but tell me that is all they need na.just the number ?

you can check in backerkit. Maybe they missed adding this information for you earlier. Just send the passport number. No documents needed.

1 Like

I sent email.

Where can we check it backerkit?

1 Like