Shipping to India

under special notes.

if you just replied again, it will take time for Ivo to update it there.

1 Like

Where do I find this list,my id 18814

what do you mean by this list?

Hello there I too received the email and I had provided my Voter ID number which I have used for a few Indiegogo shipments via DHL express earlier this year. However they insisted for passport number. So I provided it.

One more thing I just can’t find the special notes section…maybe it’s active once the order status is changed from…your order is locked to …your order is shipped…thanks and regards in advance

The one u had referred with contribution id and batch

Backers from :india: India…so finally this is good news here is some information out of experience from a couple of previous shipments through the same platform…

1)An email from XMLServices@dhl.com
2) A request for updating / uploading ID on the DHL link
3) Payment of Import Duty on DHL Website
4) Receipt of BOE for duty paid
5) Shipment received at home within 7-8 days of step 1 usually

2 Likes

That is probably because you have no special notes associated with your account. Once your data is updated, it will show up on the backerkit page.

1 Like

that is available on the news section on the top right on the screen

1 Like

Thanks @Zac for this information. This is useful… Do you know if we can provide GST details here for non-personal shipments?

1 Like

Yes my suggestion is… when you are providing your ID information also provide them the i.e. GSTIN Number to DHL as they will enter this into their calculations as the bill of entry contains all this information…hope this helps Cheers :beers:

For my BOE earlier they entered my ID # in the GSTIN Number section

1 Like

oh that gives me some hope that I can claim some input tax credit. I was loosing hope on this front.

2 Likes

Ok Thanks.
@IvoGrijt just tagging you again. Please update my passport I sent email to support@screeneo.com from ballavamsisrinivas@gmail.com
Contribution ID: 1978

2 Likes

No need to tag him again! He will get around to doing this today :slight_smile:

1 Like

self satisfaction :grimacing:

1 Like

@imdevu The strange this is I started this this thread asking if anyone got email asking their passport and telling i replied, but my number was missing :rofl:

1 Like

well that’s true… it just took 6 months to get there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@imdevu how long does it take reflect in backerkit? and do you know status of this?

i am not sure. I checked quite late and it was there. A lot of such emails were sent out yesterday. Ivo and team are working to load all the information. He will give a like on this post once he has read this and will action (if not already done). Thanks.

1 Like

Check out today’s update from the News section (button on top of forum)

2 Likes