Shipping to India

Hi Angad,

They do have the passport number on file. I called up to esquire the details. They had all the information. For the KYC document, you need to provide at least one document where the address will be the same as the delivery address.

I gave my office address i’m not sure how I can upload KYC for that.
I found this in the site.

Individual – Resident Indian

Please provide any ONE of the following document as Id and Address Proof. The address proof should match with the delivery address mentioned on your shipment

• a) Aadhar Card

• b) PAN Card *

• c) Voter ID

• d) Passport

• A separate address proof document will be required

Please provide any ONE of the following address proof document in case the address on your KYC document does not match with the delivery address. The address on this document should match with the delivery address.

• a) Bank Account Statement
  • b) Electricity Bill
  • c) Employee ID
  • d) Hotel Booking Receipt
  • e) LPG Connection Receipt
  • f) Rent Agreement
2 Likes

Hello All… I haven’t yet received my DHL email or tracking. Last time I received a shipment my KYC was already done so here is a screenshot of when you are good to go regarding KYC validation for each document.

So I was not in the city and sent it to my family member at home so I had to provide 2 extra documents :-

1. Electricity Bill with name and address of person receiving the Shipment

2. Authorisation Letter

1 Like

Shipment status updated from “Information Received” to “Picked Up”.

Estimated delivery is 19th June. Yay!!!

Instructions for KYC:

1. Go to the KYC website.
  2. Click on “Click here to upload your documents”
  3. Enter the Email Address, Country, Mobile number and Captcha code and click on the Generate OTP button. Enter the OTP received and click on the Validate OTP Option.
  4. Enter the Way-Bill number (from backerkit/SMS), Type of Customer and Consignee Name (as per KYC document). Click on the Next button.
  5. Enter your Document type, Document Identity Number and Document expiry date, and upload a scanned copy of the document. (Allowed Documents: Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID / Passport)
  6. You will have to confirm if the address is the same on this document you just uploaded. Select Yes/No.
  7. Click on the Next button. If you selected No above, jump to Step 11.
  8. Select another document that matches the address you have provided. (Allowed Documents: Bank Account Statement / Electricity Bill / Employee ID / Hotel Booking Receipt / LPG Connection Receipt / Rent Agreement / Other)
  9. Upload a scanned copy of your document.
  10. Click on the Next button.
  11. Select the checkbox.
  12. Click on the Next button.
  13. Validate all your data and click on the Submit button.
Click to view detailed screenshots

3 Likes

If you have an employee ID with address printed that should work, otherwise get a letter printed on the employer letterhead, saying you are a employee, residing at ABC there and you have been working at the address XYZ from X years.

where:
ABC is the address on your 1st proof,
XYZ is your shipping address
X is the number of days/months/years working there.

I think this should work.

Estimated delivery updated for me as well. Looking at past experience from Singapore thread, we can have it by the end of the week, if the customs at our end works similarly, but don’t get you hopes up just yet.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Address change check - cniru

So give employee id…upload it

When did u upload address…now that’s why I changed address everywhere

Am I only one from India who hasn’t received the tracking ID yet? :thinking:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Address issue - Cniru

Is this expected?

Did you complete the KYC Process? If so, can u share your tracking number?

Who actually has done this?

@IvoGrijt Please check with the forwarder if we can still change the address?

Update:

Seems it is through Customs already!

I am getting my hopes up now! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am also getting the same but not with the red mark. It seems like they are shipping with respect to major cities. Delhi shipping has done. For me Bangalore shipping is on hold. But it’s showing the delivery date as June 19 EOD. Anybody is getting the estimated delivery date details?

Mine still in Hong Kong. But moved out of Hold.

1 Like