Shipping to India

What’s the destination?

Are you guys checking your email? I didn’t get a text but I did get a mail. Contained the amount and the link. Came in early morning today.

Along with email, does your status is updated on tracking or not?

I don’t know but there is a problme with my sequence in tracking?

Ya Bangalore customs. Destination Hyderabad.

I think Bangalore local items are not cleared yet then. They might be operating on the out station items first. Hope they will clear them soon.

Once it delivered just update us the box is opened by Custom or they are delivering as it is came from factory?

Most of the time I have seen the electronics goods are opened at Custom and repacked after checking.

If it’s a generic link without any tracking code. Can you please share it here.

Can you update us with the email address from which we are getting the email? Just want to check in the spam too.

!

These are the screenshots. No it’s not a generic link. It takes me to me profile. I got the mail at 3:57am. Though I was half asleep, my excitement got the better of me and I made the payment. I don’t remember all the steps now. I think there was something about creating a profile.

noreply@dhl.com

That was the mail id.

1 Like

I just got link and paid 7k change. It’s from Bangalore DHL. Step 15. :partying_face:

2 Likes

told ya. mine departed fro. bangalore. hopefully will get my hands on it tomorrow despite the complete lockdown.

@Suresh_Kakkar
Any update for you, looks like delhi customs has detained mine as well. I goth the below email:
Email from DHL:
“Subject shipment has landed in Delhi Courier mode. Customs has detained this shipment for value evidence proof.
Please provide the online purchase proof/payment proof of this shipment.”

Yes, I got this message once only. It went on hold after that.

No I got the above email only. No movement since Friday morning.

@shutterdragon @GowthamP @vallapinni @Vamsi_Srinivas_Balla
You guys seem lucky… this is a lot lower that the last estimate.

I am not sure what to do.

@imdevu i called DHL and they have told me that their custom expertises associate will call on monday morning at 10:30 or i can share the indigogo receipt or I can tell them to assess the value. I have told them to schedule the call for me

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N kindly help regarding the invoice value confirmation that has been asked by the custom officer as our shipment has been held for valuation of the product. a proper invoice is needed.
thanks in advance

Yeah i think so I was expecting 15k. Please don’t tell we paid 7k :rofl::yum:

1 Like

@imdevu @Suresh_Kakkar You can send my customs payment bill and mention this is the amount paid for the same product in bangalore, so they may not charge you more. You can try attaching the contribution acknowledgement from indiegogo, backerkit screenshot and even transaction statement of your card to show because we don’t have a traditional invoice.

@Vamsi_Srinivas_Balla Hahaa that’s ok. Its out of the customs and processing and heading to delivery. I don’t think they can revise the charges after it exits the processing centre.

2 Likes

I am still waiting for Duty/tax payment link. I didn’t receive mail/message. I guess I have to wait till Monday.

2 Likes

It’s almost here yayy.

1 Like