Shipping to Mother Russia. New tax has arising

Got it today. Looks good but piece of shit inside, burnt instantly when connected to charger.

It doesn’t charge guys, smells burnt something and electricity turned off like short circuit.

UPD:
Check my email to philips.projector.eu@screeneo.com. It charges from eGPU box, but it’s temp solution. Send me the working charger from Russian Philips warehouses.

Hello again, team. Just today had time to find out how to connect PPM to a laptop, a cell phone and a tablet. It works perfect. I really much like it. Probably the quality is not for movie watching but for stream video and presentations it s wonderful machine. What i doubt about it is a lens that have no curtain. But will see how it will be during my business trips. Thanks again for your work and support.

1 Like

Hello Alex,
My apologies, but we can’t locate your shipment. It got lost between UPS and the train.
We will send you another Max through the UPS method. It is fast, but you will need an invoice.
I have asked Nono to generate one for you.
Regards,
Steve

2 Likes

@PhilipsSteve Can you please use the correct address from backerkit this time? :slight_smile:
That way it 100% won’t get lost.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N hi Steve! Can you guys assist me with my problem? I got email with asking me to fill return form but the problem is both I and you don’t want to make a return because of burnt CHARGER, not projector itself. So any possible way like I buy charger, provide you check and you compensate or you just send me only new charger will work much better.

1 Like

Good idea. I will check with our after sales service manager.
Steve

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Thanks for your work! Saw an email about sending new power supply.

1 Like

Hi Again,
We’ve arranged for your Max to be sent directly from HK. I’ve asked that you be given a tracking number as soon as they have it.
Steve

it’s ok. I’ve got mine. Thank you guys)))

1 Like

Got the projector finally.

Thanks @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N and other Philips team for product. Sorry for hard words sometimes.

2 Likes

Are there any approximate ETAs? Just a rough idea on timeframe would be great.

HI, I just asked for a tracking number.
We will forward it as soon as we get it.
Steve

Hello, my backer id is 15589940. I got tracking numder IMLDB2C – 5498053551719 on 2 July, but it’s still not reached IMLs warehouse (called them already). So is everything ok? And how much time to wait for the parcel?

No this is not okay, all units should be at the warehouse for weeks now. I’ll look into it for you, but could you send an email to support@screeneo.com with these details? Once I have a ticket I can update you through it.

I’ve sent an emal, request (26478).

1 Like

Here is your DHL tracking number 6919816901.
Regards,
Steve

Hey Steve, thanks for a heads up. What is the declared cost? Probably that info will be required by customs.

I asked for $150, as you requested, but they were usually putting $200.
I’m not sure which they took in your case.
Steve

Hello again) One week after. Is there any progress with searching for my PicoPix Max?

Am I the only one of 75 backers in Russia that don’t receive PicoPix Max? Also I’ve sent an email to support@screeneo.com (request 26478) at 18 July with no response.

1 Like