Shipping to Mother Russia. New tax has arising

@IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

Hello!

I received an SMS from UPS, which brought me joy, this is a message about the customs declaration. I need to give a link to the product (where the price of the product is indicated), as well as attach an order confirmation (in PDF). You indicated the price of the goods at $180, but the link to the indiegogo price is now displayed at €899. Can you please tell me what to do? I’m just VERY afraid that the projector will fly back again, now for another reason. And I have to fill out the documents within 3 days, so please hurry up!

Thanks!

So, we need link with $180 price now.
I bought it for €419 (early backer) but i can’t give a link to product even with this price to customs…

I think you can download your Backerkit purchase info, there the price will be less than 800. However, I think, Philips could manage to create purchase proofs with price of 180eur, for us to save money. We’ve been patient and coping with all the delays and excuses, helping us that way will be a good gesture @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

1 Like

Today I got an email “Invoice from SCREENEO INNOVATION SA” with PDF attachment. The price is 519 euros inside, so it could be used for customs.

Hi All, just spoke with Nono. He will be sending out invoices to you all at 180USD.

@PhilipsSteve @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
I did not receive anything.

My UPS number is 1Z9W351W0442440594, my email is timursultanow42@gmail.com. Documents for customs must be provided within 3 days, so I beg you to send them as soon as possible.

Thanks!

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
Maybe you will send the bills to everyone right away? So that we do not wait later when we receive a notification from the customs

hi my id is 10810. I also need invoices for customs. There are 2 days left. And we need a link for e-shop, how about this?

I wonder what form will it be?
Should we be checking out e-mails for these invoices?
When could they be expected?

Thanks in advance :pray:!

My track number appeared in backerKit. I will also need an invoice soon! My id 15589642

Hello team. Finally we’ve started to get tracking numbers. So we are all need invoices from you for customs. I do not know the company IML, but reviews are very negative. Lots of injured parcels after their shipment. Hope you, guys, made a sticker that it’s fragile.

IMLDB2C-5498053550613

Мне пришла такая ссылка на отслеживание, но отследить я ничего не могу.
Кто-нибудь подскажет зачем нам счет-фактура, в какой момент она понадобится и кому ее предоставить?

Use 5498053550613 tracking number instead. There you can see that your parcel expected at the sorting center

We know the 13 that went through UPS need invoices, but has anyone in the train shipment with IML been asked for an invoice already?

Are you sure you also all need invoices?

2 Likes

I’m not. Dunno about others. Let’s make a little roll call?

So today is 3rd of July. Have you update?

JFYI:
1st of July Received SMS from UPS-broker. Received invoice from Philips.
2nd of July Upload documents to UPS-broker. Status updated to ‘Moved to Customs clearance’.
I’m waiting.

Did you check the backerkit to see your tracking number?

I have it. But the tracking number not equals the PPM in my hands on 3rd July. So it’s 10th month of waiting. :expressionless:

Still no tracking for me (train batch, i assume). @Philips_Support_N maybe you can help again? As I’m still not sure about what to expect, apart from delays :expressionless: