Shipping to Singapore

It seems from a reply by @Philips_Support_N that the 3rd batch didn’t have Singapore included though. What seems to be the about turn here. @Philips_Support_N Please explain. If its still not forthcoming can you offer a refund option? I am extremely tired of following this forum.

1 Like

you have to use the Backerkit number to track the shipment. Took me hours to understand it. Go find the topic Backerkit ID in search and there is a screen shot showing you how to locate it.

Mine is 15583466, none of it in the 3 list of shipments.

contribution number: 14827 . what’s the status ?

I simply dont trust them any more. Also dont understand the system of shipment. It is so messy and by reading the posts one get more and more confused. probably their intentions. Some with later backer number receives the PPM whereas some who has earlier backer number still waits.

4 Likes

Honestly, I am prepared to wait. But if its because Singapore is skipped over some other country just because of some arbitrary reason, that I cannot accept. The fact that they are totally not transparent about the contribution ID has me wondering if they are making some random prioritisation that doesn’t follow contribution ID, such as maybe… shipping to particular distributors that are making more noise and threatening to cancel enmasse? Please honor the Indiegogo contribution ID sequence Screeneo/Philips/whatever!! and be transparent, is that too much to ask???

3 Likes

Remember to check the updated list. Finally see my backerkit num! Should have SG for this batch

Backed in Oct
Contribution #14xxx

1 Like

What… I think they really forgot about me! I don’t see my number in any of the lists…

Backerkit #15585211 (backer #3038) :frowning:

Edit: Ah I take that back, they just added an additional 200 to the list and I’m inside!! :sob:

2 Likes

Anyone with backerkit number in the range #11596415. Just realised everyone else has a number in the range #155×××××.

Wonder if I had been looking at the correct number.

oh!! OH!!
I just saw my backer_id on the list.
SO
EXCITED!!!
contribution id #15xxx

btw, don’t look at the backer number range as that’s the order in which the backer kit surveys were filled up which doesn’t match the order of IGG contribution.

2 Likes

This is strange. My indiegogo contribution id is 15361.
Didnt see my backerkit id in the list.

Backerkit ID and Indiegogo contribution ID are two separate thing. The list indicates the backerkit ID, there’s a thread that shows you how to find that ID, go look for it.

1 Like

Please check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID

Thanks alot. I found my ID to be in the list. Cheers!

1 Like

my backetkit number is 15583901 but not inside the latest 5th may list. anyone in the same situation? i do see numbers ahead of me. eg 15583903 and it goes numerically up. im afraid my order was forgotten. Shouldnt singapore orders be grouped together?

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

Haha, mine is backerkit -15583902

@Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt

Contribution # 11894
Backed on 24 Sep 19
BackerID #15687328

When is my item due to be shipped. I believe @IvoGrijt mentioned that shipping is tied to country. If 200 ppm is due to be delivered to a specific country where there’s 300 backers, the first 200 IGG contributors will get the ppm. I see that some of the backers in Singapore who has higher contribution # and backed later than 24 Sep 19 are in List 3.

Can i check if mine will be included? If not, you provide a good explanation and when my ppm will be shipped. Honestly, if you folks can’t uphold your end of the bargain, give us folks the opportunity to withdraw and get a refund.

A disgruntled contributor.

Are you sure they were correct about their contribution ID? Are you absolutely sure about yours? Cause there are still many users confused and reporting the wrong numbers (see Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.))

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

IvoG, this is a strange and condescending way to reply my query.

Why would you choose to doubt that I am not certain about my contribution # and backer ID #? How about accepting I am very SURE about my numbers and explain why I am not on the list? Anyway, I attached my igg # as proof.

Perhaps you can reply my query now.

1 Like

Sorry Alexbird, it wasn’t meant to be condescending at all. I’ve been on this forum almost since day one, and even then people got their contribution ID’s wrong, and this was before Backerkit ID’s were a thing.

We’ve had several users complain confidently to high heavens that they were passed, overlooked, or shafted by Philips Projection based on their numbers, only for their numbers to turn out to have been different than they had in mind, even today.

This is why I asked you if you were sure about your number, as that’s all you can be sure about really. I don’t have access to the actual data as I do not work for Philips Projection, so I couldn’t independently verify your claim nor answer your query myself. What I was trying to do is get any uncertainty that I could out of the way, so other staff who may be able to actually answer your query.

1 Like