Shipping to Singapore

I am on the list now:

Contribution ID: Singapore
Contribution Date
September 24, 2019

https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/Ec7wcDBslupLsv3gJ17o7-cBuG6tcuJ7x9WZckY5dQBC2g?rtime=333P1Zz510g

Hi

My Backerkit is 15707308 and contribution ID is 18103.

Placed an order in Nov 2019.

May I know estimated delivery to Singapore?

Appreciate it.

ALSPL

if you contributation id is not in this list link below, than you are on the next shipment , i too am on the next shipment
https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/Ec7wcDBslupLsv3gJ17o7-cBuG6tcuJ7x9WZckY5dQBC2g?rtime=S8LrXf_610g

Hi guys, anyone received their tracking info?

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt

And to all the fellow backers who are based in Singapore - my contribution ID = #2880

Seems like i was one of the earliest contributors but my ID is no where in the lists provided.

Could you advise if i am earmarked to be included for shipping ?

Any response from the good guys at Phillips will be appreciated.

From a very patient backer… :slight_smile:

Thank you

Welcome to the forums! Please go through the News section on the top right of the screen and the below post:

Summary

You should be on the upcoming list, if it hasnt been already shipped to you. Hold on for another week or so. Thanks.

Yeah, anyone in list 3 received your tracking number?

Only EU people got a tracking number. ROW tracking numbers are expected in next 24 hrs.

Tracking numbers in!

1 Like

Tracking numbers in. Any idea how long further is the wait?

Did anyone receive this msg on the DHL website?
“Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.”

Same. Perhaps it is not activated yet?

Hi, does dhl send you an email with tracking number directly and at the same time, backerkit website changes the order status to be “your order has ship”?

No. Just go backerkit to check and realise status change. And tracking number given under shipping info.

the shipping updates at dhl will only show after a few days.

1 Like

So, receiving the email means the projector is sitting somewhere in DHL warehouse in HK but not flown out yet?

Haven’t got my tracking number. I believe it’s still being updated?

you are really very patient. Have you write in to them and ask on the status? If i am not wrong, you should have been in the first shipment.

I’m in the latest list 3.

i am in the so-called next batch but i dun see the latest updates on Backerkit either

Mine changed but the tracking number still invalid. Anyway i did not receive any emails. Just came in here to check periodically

1 Like