Shipping to Singapore

My ID is #132XX … haven’t received mine …

Anyone in Singapore recently received theirs? My contribution ID is #208XX. I’m getting kinda worried here.

2 Likes

I was lucky and got mine delivered just a day before CNY. Everything works fine on my set. Hope you gets your soon. But delay is to be expected due to Covid-19. Hope you get yours soon. Update your set’s firmware once it arrives. The latest firmware update greatly improves the set.

2 Likes

Don’t be worried. This project is not a scam. You will get your set eventually. I received mine before CNY and I want to let you know that I am loving it. I have been watching movies few nights a week since and really enjoying the 100” almost cinema experience.

1 Like

Singapore lot is well behaved. No one is rushing Indegogo for dispatch dates. Not a hint about Singapore on the forum. Are we being ignored? Heard the good news that Covid-19 is well under control in China now. Happy for you guys.

3 Likes

Maybe we are tolerant and understands that there is really no point pressuring Philips. Or maybe we are steady :smile:

1 Like

:+1:

@Philips_Support_T is May schedule showing up in my contribution page final? Backed since Oct 2019, this is really too long despite all the unforeseen circumstances.

Singapore has 815 backers and while some may have already received their PPM I believe most of us are still waiting. The quantum of backers is just perfect to do 1 single shipment and fulfill the country. @Philips_Support_N can you advise what your plans are for Singapore?

Hi,

May we know what is the status of shipments to Singapore? May we know what the plan is?

Thank you.

Regards

Yes. I would highly appreciate an update on SG shipping dates too. Thank you!

I haven’t seen any updates on shipping to Singapore yet. I think shouldn’t be too long now that their production is ramping up.

Can @IvoGrijt or one of the moderators help to merge this into the other thread please?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Philips, can you update us on the shipment plan to Singapore? Thank you.

Agreed, I too am keen to receive an update for estimated delivery due dates for the Singapore units. Thanks.

Hi Philips,
My Contribution ID is 19747.
I never received any update so far and it’s been 5 months.
Also I never received any backerkit number.
Can you confirm the order is still placed and when will you be able to ship.
(I live in Taiwan.)
Thanks & healthy days!

My Order number is 18xxx. What is the status?

Supposingly to ship by November 2019 however delayed and was further delayed due to Covid2019. Its has been almost 5 months now. Can I have am update please.

From Singapore.

Thank you

mine is 11xxx since September 2019 and I am waiting patiently. Now with all the airlines grounding the air crafts, transport will be the next problem. But look at the brighter side the PPM that are produced at the later stage will be a better product as the predecessor units as more and more QC are done. Keep the finger crossed. Of course it would be nice if any one of the moderators can give us the hope like when about we can expect our units.

2 Likes

Keen to see the shipment soon as well, mine is 15xxx and its really been a long wait. I really hope Singapore will be part of the next bulk shipment done.

Sigh. Mine is 20880, seeing you guys that’s before me haven’t receive your item, I’m assuming mine got to wait till mid or 3rd quarter of this year?

@Cindy_Yeo, I think with China factories back to production, you should be getting it by April. Maybe latest May 2020. That’s my guess. In any case, it is a worthwhile wait. Meanwhile, get ready a smooth white wall or a screen for when it arrives. :blush:

1 Like