Shipping to Singapore

My contribution ID is #166xx, wonder if it has been shipped… so far no backer number.

I hope you get yours soon. Cos, I’m in Singapore with Backer ID 1913 and I still haven’t received my unit.

This is a licensing arrangement by Philips to Screeneo. Why don’t you reach out to the Philips team responsible for this licensing. Contacts can be found at

1 Like

@Kyaw 11xxx since Sept
@ALSPL 18xxx
@Quintina_Huang 19747
@KERN 15xxx
@Willy 166xx

Cindy 20880

We all haven’t receive
Anyone else earlier than @Kyaw?

Me 8000 got it just before CNY.

1. Received on New Year’s Eve.

#3038, haven’t received any updates on shipping too

Mine 15xxx. Not received.

1 Like

Mine is 173xx. Not received

Mine is 13xxx. Not received any update yet.

Mine 166xx. Not updated yet. :frowning:

Hi,

My Contribution ID #14300. Any idea how to find when will I get mine?

Thanks.

Anson 6000 receive CNY
williammuk 8000 receive before CNY
Kyaw 11xxx since Sept
Lars_Schmidt 13xxx
tngjh 132xx
mourou 14300
yoonhwee 15xxx
KERN 15xxx
Benjamin_Lim 161xx
@Willy 166xx
@heartrobz 166xx
@Jostan_F_S 173xx
@ALSPL 18xxx
@Quintina_Huang 19747
@Palak 19990
@Cindy_Yeo 20880

Someone from Philips able to update for Singapore?
@Philips_Support_N
@Philips_Support_P
@Philips_Support_1

10 Likes

@Philips_Support_N, based on latest list of backers, Singapore has 843.

https://community.philipsprojection.com/uploads/default/original/2X/c/c903589b525b33410b084443e9b5cfad6d15b490.jpeg

After the initial batch of deliveries in Jan 2020, how many are there remaining for Singapore? It would be appreciated if you could kindly consider the next batch of deliveries for us. Thank you.

7 Likes

Hi Guys/ Team,
any update on Singpaore Shipping and how are we expecting new batches to be deliverd ? April is a second away and we want to know some realistic updates on the delivery schedules.
@Philips_Support_N
@Philips_Support_P
@Philips_Support_1

4 Likes

Hi Guys, my contribution ID is 15067 and I have no received my unit yet… when will shipping to Singapore resume?

@Philips_Support_N
@Philips_Support_1

1 Like

My backer kit ID is #13237, and backed this project since September last year. It has been 6 MONTHS!!! Still no news on shipping when people with later backer IDs have received their products!! This is terrible. Understand there is a delay in schedule due to the pandemic, but to have no updates on the shipping schedule is totally unacceptable. Does anyone know what is going on?

2 Likes

Seems like we’re so ignored here as compared to other regions…

Would really appreciate a reply tho…

@Philips_Support_N @PhillipsSupport

1 Like

No, you’re not ignored any more than anyone else. There’s people waiting for their PPM all over the world, many of them with backer numbers a lot lower than the ones in your list. My backer number is 83XX and I’m still waiting for my projector to be shipped.

1 Like

This doesn’t excuse the lack of communication and expectation setting - especially when associated with a brand like Phillips - and it’s only worse if it’s across other Regions as well. A complete lack of reply on the only project mandated software platform is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Have you had a look at the summary thread? There has been quite a lot of updates that are all collected there.

1 Like