Shipping to South Africa

Hi @IvoGrijt and @Philips_Support_N

Any update? Its now four days since we got the tracking numbers. They are still not live!

Never mindā€¦ just went live. @Zane_Jones is yours live?

1 Like

Hi @JonHoff ā€¦ Just checked, and finally live!!! Putting the Champaign on ice for the celebration!!!

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N set this all up for you.
I hope the deliveries all go well :grinning:
Steve

Thanks @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_Nā€¦ Fingers crossed they get here! Appreciate your help

Hi @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_Nā€¦ its now 5 business days since the tracking number went live. It appears that DHL has still not collected same from the forwader.

Is there anything further we can do? I hope its not a case of the forwarder simply sending details to DHL without actually arranging for the goods to be collected!

Thanks!

Hi @JonHoff,

I was just thinking the same thingā€¦ @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_N. Surely it shouldnā€™t take this long from the tracking number issue to the collection of the goods- Unless, as you have mentioned, the tracking numbers were raised without the goods being arranged???

Very Frustratingā€¦ These ongoing delaysā€¦

Yes, they first raise the tracking number with DHL, and then they pass over the goods in the next few days that follow. They promised @Philips_Support_N that this would happen latest by tomorrow.

I hope it does. Itā€™s incredible how slow they are at everything.

Keep @Philips_Support_T on copy also

Thanks Steve! Appreciate your reply.

Hi @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N and @Philips_Support_T

Nothing updated on Saturdayā€¦ Still waiting at the forwarder to be picked up by DHL. Please could you try get an update from the forwarder?

Thanks!

Hi @Zane_Jones and @ctguyā€¦ PPM finally arrived today. Very happy with it!

DSTV Now doesnā€™t work out of the box because the PPM doesnā€™t have Google Play Services. However, you can download a Kodi Add-on that works beautifully. Just need a DSTV username and password

2 Likes

@JonHoff Awesome! It finally arrived! Thanks for the tip. I have a tiny smartvu android TV box attached and it works great. Hope you have many happy viewing hours ahead!

1 Like

@ctguy - can the Smartvu box make use of the internal HDD? If Iā€™m going away Iā€™d want to download Netflix shows to the HDD

@JonHoff Unfortunately not. It operates as an independent source. Although the smartvu has internal storage, it cannot download for offline viewing as android TV does not support it.

1 Like