Shipping to Southamerica

Guys, please read the banner.
All info are there. We are just starting back the production.
We will give news as soon as we have quantities and shipping.
There is no need to ask, as soon as we have the info we are posting it here :slight_smile:

@PhilipsNono The question is where is South America in your priority list. We’ve seen you guys talk about EU, the US, Russia, Asia, AU and New Zealand, but nothing about South America. Should we expect it in the 11K batch that you will allegedly have before April the 2nd?

1 Like

Yes for sure the 11K batch is counting ALL backers

1 Like

Hello, so how are we doing. 24 days have passed. Any news for South America? Thank you

Any news about southamerica @Philips_Support_N???

Please check this topic Latest News Updates Summarized (bookmark it and keep following it as it’s updated very frequently)

There’s a list with countries where DHL suspended their shipment due to Covid-19, unfortunately Peru is on it.
Philips is looking for a solution for these countries.

Hey @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt just notice my backer kit number was sorted on list 1 as u can see in the screenshots

That list was on march 24! I realized maybe my country was DHL-Blocked due to corona. But the current guidelines of Peru, state that importations are good to go and they will be more flexible from May 11. I read you re indeed skipping sorted numbers due to blockages. My question is does your current algorithm prioritize previous sorted numbers to next shipments? Because my number haven’t been sorted since list 1!! It isn’t the same logic as forgotten backers or defective units ones. Can I have an update on this? Also DHL | COVID-19 DHL states they are open to deliver with DHL Express in PERU on a previous list of ready to ship (to be produced and shipped units) they listed only 5 backers from my country, would be possible to ship those already?

@IvoGrijt as a moderator do you have any updates regarding my question?

Unfortunately Franco as I’m merely a moderator and backer but not a contracted employee of Philips Projection I cannot give you any more insight than what’s available on the forum.

But I will do my best to let you know what has and will happen with your pledge.

@IvoGrijt thank you for your time and dedication. Hope @Philips_Support_N can give us more insight either to me or by your mediation. Thanks again

1 Like

Hi,
I’m Contribution 3220, shipping to Brazil and I’m still not on the last excel.
Please can you give me more info about my shipping ?
Thanks for your answer.
Romain

Please read through this post:

Hey! @Philips_Support_N, could you please give us an ETA for South America? You guys are not following contribution ID (indiegogo) numbers. Can we have an estimate on how much longer do we have to wait. It’s been close to two months past your last estimate. You guys update people in Australia, in the UK in the US, but never us.

@Philips_Support_N, could you please give us an answer? Thanks!

Just wait for a week and you should be on one of the lists. Please go through this post for more details:

You should have an update on Monday from the team.

There hasn’t been a single mention of shipping plans, confirmations, anything for South America, that’s why I’m asking. They have been able to address other locations when asked, I just want our situation to be cleared up, since we’ve been patiently waiting for over 6 months.

Thanks for for your help though. You guys have been way more useful, helpful, and kind than the Philips team.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words. As per the last update from Philips Projection Team, issues for all countries have been addressed with the shipper. South Africa should be good to go in the next week batch as well.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
Could any of you please give me an update on the shipment status of my order? I’m contributor 12715, far from the last, and can’t see my number on any list. Also, South America (besides Brazil) shipments, and Colombia specifically, have not been addressed at any point in the past 2 months.

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N. Could you give us information, please?

I will follow up