Shipping to Switzerland

Same for me, I also just got an SMS from DHL to pay 34.15.

ZWEIMWST
Backerkit-ID: 15591286
Contribution-ID: 6420

But, SO SO HAPPY with my new PPM :smiley:

1 Like

Hi IvoG,
Thanks for the quick feedback!

ZWEIMWST

I have two contributions, got the SMS from DHL for both:
ContributionID: #256 and #319

Matt

1 Like

ZWEIMWST
Contribution-ID: 6402
Backerkit-ID: 15591298

Just got a second sms from DHL asking me to pay 34.15chf.

IvoG, please, could you let us know what action we should take?
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Hello IvoG,

Same as all others - I also did receive an SMS asking to pay taxes that were already paid on backerkit.

ZWEIMWST
Backerkit-ID: 15591153
Indiegogo Contribution-ID: 6598

Please advise on how to further proceed.
Thanks in advance,
Eric

1 Like

To all: to get the situation sorted as fast as possible, please pay the VAT to DHL. I’ll collect all the backers in one Excel sheet and PhilipsNono will then refund all those who paid their VAT twice (or 4 times like @Helter-skelter)

I pay the VAT to DHL and wait for refund from PhilipsNono
Backerkit ID:15591314

1 Like

No longer possible to pay the VAT for me. As pa.friedrich pointed out a few days ago, the link in the messaged no longer shows any outstanding payments. Maybe they’re switching to paper and we’ll receive a physical invoice now. I’ll let you know.

1 Like

I could pay the VAT online for my first ContributionId (#256) but not for the second, the link also doesn’t show the payment option anymore.
I guess I will receive a paper invoice next week for this one (ComtributionId: #319), DHL never forgets :wink:

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

I pay the VAT to DHL and wait for refund from PhilipsNono

ZWEIMWST
Contribution-ID: 6402
Backerkit-ID: 15591298

1 Like

Indiegogo Contribution #10184, I posted to the other thread with the similar issue, I paid VAT twice, first time on BackerKit, second time when I had to import the projector on my own from China (VAT + import tax). Would it be possible to request a refund for backerkit VAT?

ZWEIMWST

1 Like

I also pay the VAT to DHL and wait for refund from PhilipsNono

ZWEIMWST
Indiegogo Contribution-ID: 8217

1 Like

ZWEIMWST
Indiegogo contribution #4769

Paid VAT to DHL, waiting for a refund …

1 Like

Thanks all for being understanding and for all following my request to use ZWEIMWST as the hashtag-less hashtag for this.

2 Likes

Already with DHL but has been on hold in the warehouse for a while… I think delivery by tomorrow seems unrealistic…?

1 Like

Ah, you’re in luck. If it’s been sorted that means it’s about to be put on a plane. Was the same for me. It missed the first scheduled delivery date, was put on hold (means: couldn’t be put on that plane) and came with the next plane. It’ll be on the next plane they can put it on.

ZWEIMWST

@IvoGrijt Same problem here, paid on backerkit, now I am asked to pay DHL. So what’s the best to do? Do you guys refund me, because it seems like they dont deliver, if I do not pay the taxes…

EDIT: payed it. @IvoGrijt I’ll send you the receit to your private message. Could you please organize a refund?

Indiegogo: 13383
Backerkit-ID: 15586247

1 Like

ZWEIMWST Pareil pour moi; j’ai effectué le paiement en ligne chez DHL. Indiegogo: 10239 Merci beaucoup :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@IvoGrijt
ZWEIMWST

Paid CHF 39.- for VAT today, but product Tracking shows it to be still in HK since May 20th and now on hold, despite estimated delivery today 2020-06-02.

List3 Betty
INDIEGOGO ID 14481

Order #11582914

Thx!

1 Like

ZWEIMWST

ID Indiegogo : 15461
Backer ID : 15584846

I also paid the VAT to DHL (34 frs) and wait for refund from PhilipsNono

1 Like