Shipping to Switzerland

I received these sms too but I did not pay. After a few days, no payement was required anymore

1 Like

Thank you for that information. Did DHL contact you in any way? Or did you check the link and it showed up as paid?

2 Likes

The answer to the question from @Liersi would be of interest.

I did not receive anything from DHL. I just check the link. It previously required a paiement but after a few days, nothing showed up. And no more sms. They tend to be quite insisting when you owe them money, so if you don’t receive anything anymore, that must be settle one way or another

2 Likes

I got mine today too and I am very happy with it so far. I‘ll let you know if I get any messages from DHL concerning additional payments.

1 Like

Mine was on list 3

Hi, were you on list 2 or 3?

ZWEIMWST

Hello Ivo
I got a DHL invoice too.
Contribution ID: 3478
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Ivo

Was to late to update my recent post…
Got the DHL invoice too and unfortunately have payed it already…
What is the way to get a refund of these costs?

ZWEIMWST
BackerkitID: 15593943
ContributionID: #2821

Thanks!

1 Like

This is the way :point_up_2:t4:

If I remember correctly I was on list 2, the one with 1200 units.

ZWEIMWST

ContributionID: 2815

1 Like

ZWEIMWST

Contribution ID: 11587

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I finally received my unit and am very happy about it, unfortunately I also received a text from DHL prompting me to pay the import taxes. My details are below:

ZWEIMWST
Contribution ID: 599

Thanks,
Charles

1 Like

Hi,

Also received a message from dhl to pay import taxes.

Contribution ID: 455
Backerkit ID: 15595543

ZWEIMWST

Thanks

1 Like

Also received a message from dhl to pay import taxes.

ZWEIMWST

Indiegogo : #3158

thanks!

should the invoice be paid (back transfer) ? or is the invoice cancelled by dhl? @IvoGrijt

1 Like

I just got SMS message from DHL asking me to pay VAT (34.15 CHF). I am pretty sure I have done that already long time ago as part of backers campaign.

Does anybody know why would DHL ask me to pay this again? And how can I prove that I have paid VAT and that DHL should talk to Philips?

I also just got an SMS from DHL to pay 34.15.

ZWEIMWST
Backerkit-ID: 15590894
Contribution-ID: 6940

1 Like
1 Like

ZWEIMWST
Indiegogo contribution #4769

1 Like