Shipping to Switzerland

same here :roll_eyes:

1 Like

just received an email that they change the way you can track your shipment buy using the indiegogo contribution ID rather than the back thingy number… sadly, although being amopngst the first to contribute (my number is in the 5k range) and the number on the file reaching the 29k, i am still not on that file… disapointing to say the least… :unamused:

Hi @Philips_Support_N
Please give us informations about shipping to Switzerland. Several persons don’t see any changes on DHL Status since 23. April. DHL tells me, that the Parcel isn’t physically at them. During the phone call I was told that the package was certainly not at customs in Germany.
Regards

2 Likes

New Update from DHL showing that the Pico is still stuck in Hong Kong (14.05.2020 17:46 local time). I’m beginning to think that it will not be arriving by today (as mentioned on the tracking site)… :joy:

1 Like

news from DHL:
the plane leaves tomorrow from HK(15.5.20) destination Germany. The MAX should arrive in Switzerland between Monday and Tuesday.

we’ll see.

1 Like

i wish…

No update here. Not on old, not scheduled, just nothing. Anyone else in the same boat?

edit: not nothing, I meant no change in status. Information received or whatever it was.

edit 2: literally a minute after I post this I get a message from DHL that it’s been picked up.

1 Like

Shippment picked up at hongkong!!! today at 23h56 local time… moving on… another month for it to land?? :innocent:

1 Like

Shipment picked up and delivery on the 19th fingers crossed!

2 Likes

same here now, just received a message that the delivery is for the 19th may… on can dream… i won’t beleive it until i see it

1 Like

That’s probably a good idea. I got a message from DHL beginning of the week that I’ll get my PPM by May 14. And that’s still what they tell me on their website even though the shipment is on hold since Tuesday.

1 Like

Yeah, big grain of salt and all. Not everyone got an update earlier in the week, though, so if everyone got one this time it might happen…but no one’s planning on it are we? Hah.

Shipment now on hold in hong kong. Apparently didn’t make it on a plane. They might be faster by shipping it by boat or on foot… still says it’s due by May 19. Only that’s impossible now.

Still on hold in HK

Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG

May, 15 2020 03:42

to day is the 18th… i really wonder how this things is going to be at my doorstep tomorow now!! :rofl:

Has everyone here received a DHL email already? I am #15586980 and thought I would be part of a near shipment, but absolutely no email from DHL / Indiegogo / backerkit…

Hello, I am in list 3, IGG # 14481 for Switzerland.
Should I have or will soon receive a tracking number?
If so, what is the deemed transit time?
ETA May 31st , june 15th?
Thx!

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
I find this all very confusing. The amount of messages in this forum is overwhelming and I cant find any information. Just updates on software and list. But I feel like I have to watch the forum on a daily basis to figure out whats going on - or maybe its just me.

My Backerkit ID is on List2
Backerkit ID: 15587541
Indiegogo Contribution ID: 11621

I got a message from DHL that my package would arrive on the 14th of Mai. Then the shipment got cancelled or something like that? I didnt find an offical update on this matter in the forum. Just something about it didnt get on the plane? Last Update from DHL was on the 15th of May that the shipment is on hold.

Do I have to become active in some sort of way and deal with DHL to get my package? Did it get lost or something?

Thanks for the quick reply.

1 Like

Well at least you received an email from DHL… :upside_down_face:
I haven’t even been contacted yet.