Shipping to Switzerland

As per @Philips_Support_N the PPMs to Switzerland are in HK, waiting there to be picked-up and scanned by DHL and for unexplainable reasons they don’t proceed.
Unfortunately @Philips_Support_N doesn’t seem to be successful in getting the required information from DHL even though one would think that they would provide such fundamental information to large clients as Philips/Screeneo is.

1 Like

Well then. I guess my projection for late May arrival goes out the window, too.

Please read this: General info about shipment and manufacturing

He has also repeated the statement that his unit (same batch) is still in Germany. Indeed it looks like he’s unable to get any reliable info out of their forwarder or DHL. If this is the case, I’d hate to be in his position. And I’d be looking for a different shipping partner. Not someone who’s faster, just someone who tells me what’s going on.

The current forwarder is the third they’ve used, as the previous two also posed problems apparently.
So it’s not as easy as you may think or propose.

So bottom line is: no one knows why PPMs shipped to non-EU Europe like Switzerland (and Norway, where I am) on April 23rd are still stuck in Hong Kong?

Suddenly joining the EU seems so much more appealing…

What gave you the impression that I believe it’d be easy? Not at all. That’s why I’d hate to be in his shoes.

2 Likes

I didn’t, hence my use of the word may :wink:

I am still in the dark on what to expect.
There are lists, I cannot make sens of.
There are various streams, but not real information to my taste.
Are shipments grouped by country now? Hence all shipments to Switzerland being grouped?
Originally the project documentation stated shipments by order of arrival (support date).
Has an original deemed delivery date any importance, as these were stated by successive waves, are these wave sequence still of any meaning?
Cannot wrap my mind on not being able to have an intended listing of dispatch sequence to stick too, all be it with dates shifting and having BI-weekly status updates.

Just hang off the phone with DHL.
Apparently our PPM have not been shipped yet… another nice move from Philipps to let us think that we will get our PPM at some point but actually giving us the finger…

It is impressive how a massive company like Philipps manages to complete fudge up shipment of a product…

Putting everything on the back of Covid is a convient excuse but it actually does not explain why they just can’t give a CLEAR communication.

Crowdfunding or not, manufacturies are open, products shipped, so they should stop making excuses and deliver to their Swiss (ex)customers - on my end, I’ll never buy another Philipps product.

1 Like

Perhaps you should read this before calling Philips liars giving fingers and such: General info about shipment and manufacturing - #3607

and afterwards perhaps watch this to expand your understanding of the current logistics situation worldwide:

Gents, easy. I have stuff waiting in transit in the US since april 18. No passenger flights US <> Europe = much less transport capacity. Look up in the sky - no planes, no jet trails. No air cargo.

2 Likes

relax? sure, but when you have been waiting since november last year when it was supposed t be delivered (august if you count the time it was ordered), then receiving a mail saying “IT IS SHIPPED!!” and not hearing anything for 4 week is a little unerving, up to the point i though it was a scam… until i found this board!
i am not alone anymore, o joy!! :grinning:

1 Like

Just got a message by DHL, that it will be delivered till the 14th of May… :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Same here, just got an update.

BTW, it just left from HK today according to the status.
Either DHL or Phillips was not telling the truth (I would bet on DHL).

1 Like

Has everyone’s status updated? Or are DHL dragging their feet again?

Tuesday May, 12 2020

! 18:30 Local time | Shipment on hold HONG KONG

My status has been stuck since the 23.04.2020 (shipment information received) nothing happend the last 24 hours.

Same state. On hold… 18:30 local time (Hong Kong)

1 Like

Same here :woozy_face: