Shipping to Thailand

13512 no update

Spu that tax is also required.

Any electronic device I bought from abroad to Thailand required an extra custom payment. I expect the same for the PicoMax.

Backers from Thailand, check your status. Thailand was in the last batch they sent before CNY.

Hi my # backer number 667 from Thailand
I did not get any information about when will i get This Picomax , anyone around this number get it?
So boring and angry

No email received but I checked the status and it’s been shipped! :partying_face: My contribution ID is 115xx

No email notifications, check your status here https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/backer/review

1 Like

Update, my shipment has been held for custom inspection. DHL request me to provide some proofs of items and payment then I did reply back with screenshots of my contribution detail and receipt mail. It seems OK for them so far.

How much is the tax paid?

Not yet detail

Update
After I give my payment documents, DHL sent me an estimated cost.

Duty 2,933.86 THB.
VAT 1,232.22 THB
DHL service 214 THB.
storage charge 214 THB (First 2 days free)
total estimate = 4,594.08 THB.

Continue process again on Today ,please hold for customs check 1-2 working day .

Yours may be different depends on the price when you backed and currency. (I paid in EUR)

2 Likes

Mine (Backer # 91XX) was reported as shipped since Jan 19th. FYI

After watching this review, I had to manage my own expectation towards the product!

I did received the delivery notification, DHL texted me. No email notification or any kind from BackerKit. I have to check on BackerKit website to realize its shipment. First I thought it might be a scam cause I didn’t expect the delivery before Chinese New Year. Although the sender’s name shown on DHL tracking website didn’t reflect it was PicoMax.
Custom held it for inspection and duty to paid, as always.
No contact from DHL just yet.

Thanks for the update.

My current shipping status has changed to “ HONG KONG - HONG KONG, Shipment information received” 2020-01-21 14:01

Same as mine.14:01

I just got an SMS from DHL with a payment link for the duty/tax/fees, and paid.
Now, the shipping status is “Shipment has been given a release by Customs”.

Just Paid tax THB 4605.08

1 Like

I received it this morning.

Thanks for keeping us updated step by step. Mine has arrived to Bangkok today (22nd) and it’s now in hold for custom clearance. Waiting for a call tomorrow to pay the custom.