Slightly doubled image

Hi,

As I said I tried the cord solution, reset to factory and autofocus 15 times to ceiling and wall and no solution. More ideas? Will be solved in next update or return the product and send replacement?
Please, I need a solution!

Thanks

Hi @toniface @Sapa77 and others,

thanks for being patient. We have a new firmware version V1.2.6 which contains a possible fix to this issue.

Could you please:

Please let us know if this solves the problem. Weā€™ll then release it to everyone.

1 Like

Hi,

The problem stillā€¦ You can see in the letters of this pictures (Zoom in)

Please, do you have any idea or you have to replace the projectorā€¦ :sob:

Thanks!

Hi,
I did the update right now, and after automatic reboot + 10 minutes, the image stays good, not good as before but in some way acceptable. (from before the update to now, always with the charger plugged).
This evening and/or tomorrow, I will do some tests (see one or two movies on the wall :slightly_smiling_face: ) one on battery and the second one plugged to charger) and give you feedback for Monday.
Thanks
Salvo

P.S just for notifying you, since this update I see a welcome app, select language show only English. Also, the ā€œselect time zoneā€ menu in the same app doesnā€™t work. But itā€™s probably because itā€™s a beta firmware.

@toniface could you please try to do a factory reset also, after updating? It seems to be a different issue than what the others are experiencing in this thread. From the picture it looks like the actuator which transforms the DLP from 540p to 1080p is malfunctioning.

@Sapa77 thatā€™s reassuring. The welcome app is EasySetup beta, youā€™re right itā€™s still in testing and doesnā€™t fully work yet. You should be able to simply uninstall it.

Same problem here!
Image gets blurry and kind of doubleā€¦
Just thought the projector was dying for me. Did appear after watching Ć  Netflix movieā€¦

Then when I did turn off auto keystone, picture got back ok again for a whileā€¦
Now itā€™s back again! Didnā€™t do a Factory reset, byt guess That will be the next stepā€¦
(However I think I did a factory reset after last update and this problem appeared after some movie watching, USB power connected to the projector.)

Ok reset had it working for 5 minuters, then the behaviour returns!
Removed the poweradapter and then it returned to normal directlyā€¦
Did insert the poweradapter again and image is still normal! But I expect it to fail againā€¦
(DidnĀ“t experience this before the update)

So is charging now causing this issue, while using it?
was there a possibility to turn of charging while running on the external power adapter?

Hi,
For me, the problem looks solved. :grinning:
I tested ~4h, seeing a movie with the charger and another one without.
No more blurred for me.
If I can help do more tests or need more info from me, I am happy to help.
Salvo

P.S. @Philips_Support_P , Iā€™m curious; if it is possible can you give more info on what was the problems?

Dear Sirs,

I did factory reset after updating and the problem stills. What can I do? Itā€™s a long time watching with bad qualityā€¦

Please, I need a solution.

Thanks!

| Libre de virus. www.avast.com |

• | - |

Missatge de Prashant via Philips Projection <postmaster@community.philipsprojection.com> del dia dl., 12 dā€™abr. 2021 a les 9:37:

Hi,
On my PPM when i have this issue im executing auto focus multiple times, you can directly see how the picture gets better gradually. I have to do this almost every time im turning on the device.
Not sure when it started to happen, but i didnt thought that it was related to software, but hardware. Hopefully its possible to fix with new firmware

Hi everyone,

could you please post here or message me the serial number of your PicoPix Max? It is written on the sticker at the bottom of the projector, or inside the Settings > About section.

We are trying to identify if the affected devices came from a specific batch.

Thanks.

Hi,

My serial number is: QS1912P620C07549

Please, one solution!!!

Thanks!

Hello,
My serial is:
QS1912P620F12201

Have a nice day

Hello,
The serial number on my projector is QS1912P620E09032. Iā€™m facing same issue.

Have a nice day

My Serial number, very hard to readā€¦ (But here it isā€¦)
QS1912P620A01659

Image is very very bad nowā€¦

Itā€™s like unuseable now!

Image is so dizzy, got even worse after the 1.2.6 + Factory reset!
Please send me a new working unitā€¦ (The projector has never been giving that sharp image, not even in a completely dark room with a pro screen, flat surface!)
Now itā€™s unusable after 1.2.4 & 1.2.6, please helpā€¦

Hi,

The other day my projector had the doubled image problem suddently, but when I did restart this wasa fixed. But my problem as you said is not exactly the doubled image (You can see in pictures I sent to you). Now Iā€™ve experienced the issue of double image and my problem is other.

You said different issue than what the others are experiencing in this thread. From the picture it looks like the actuator which transforms the DLP from 540p to 1080p is malfunctioning.

So, please, we need an answer about my proble. How can I get a replacement of tghe projector?

Thanks!