If you’re having trouble updating the software online, you can try to update it via the offline method. You’ll need a USB stick or SD Card and a computer to download the update file. Here’s how:
- Make sure your USB stick or SD Card has at least 1 GB free space, and is formatted as FAT32.
- Download the update v1.3.0. Latest as of 2021-07-23T00:00:00Z
- Unzip the file, you will find two files: update.zip (do not unzip this file!) and README.TXT
- Copy update.zip to the root folder of a USB stick or SD card, and plug it into the PicoPix Max.
- Go to Settings > Software Update > Offline update to start the update.
Remember: do not power off the projector during update. It’s recommended to keep the projector plugged into power during this time.
You can download the update v1.2.7. Latest as of 2021-05-19T00:00:00Z. Follow the instructions above but use the older file for step 1. Also note: instead of just renaming the file, unzip it to get the update.zip.