type of projection screen

I bought an indoor/outdoor 80" Vamvo screen. It’s just cloth though but I think it works well enough considering the price. But for a more permanent setup, you might want to check other options. This one I have is a portable one.

Thanks, I checked some of those, my only concern is how visible are the wrinkles? Cause they make it from polyester so it’s pretty smooth, but saw a bunch of videos on youtube …you can see the wrinkles but no one commented on how this affects the experience.

I ordered this one in 120":

I’ll be getting it in sometime this week I think, I’ll post some pics then.

You can iron out the wrinkles and you can stretch out the cloth to minimize them. And in my opinion, once you are projecting a bright image, you won’t see them much. They’ll be more visible in single colored scenes.

2 Likes

This one looks pretty good. Let me know your opinion. If you can, please share your thoughts on the contrast as well. I see it is a grey one, which is better.

1 Like

Hey did you receive it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anytime now! It’s been in my country for 10 days now:

See, it’s not just DHL or Philips who have to deal with delays in handling of shipments! :wink:

2 Likes

See that’s why I like you, you back it up with screenshots and whatnots to explain as to what is happening. Unlike Screeneo who fob us off with random comments with no substance

1 Like

Martin, I’m not a company with corporate boards, stockholders, competitors, trade secrets, policies, and laws regulating how (openly) I communicate, so it’s easy for me to be open and clear.

1 Like

This seems to be a good option. How has been you experience so far with this screen?
Also, I saw as per one of the reviews both the sides of screen are different kind like grey and white, did you observed and tested the same?

I got a cheap 100" white from Amazon. It was £18. Works great in the back garden.

2 Likes

Nice, which one is this? Can you share a link?

@IvoGrijt I guess still waiting for your screen? :slight_smile:

yep are you able to provide link ?

I bought this on a lighting deal for £15 which works well and easy to pack away!

Projector Screen 120 Inch,Portable Projection Screen 16:9 HD 4K Foldable for Home Theater Cinema Indoor Outdoor Front and Rear Projection https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07M6PXXH9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_zK2r7ZFaBwCij

1 Like

I bought a duronic pull down screen I gotta say it’s good quality for the money

Unfortunately yes, it just arrived in NL on Sunday, Monday was a national holiday so hopefully this week I’ll get it.

1 Like

Thanks, yes, I saw the reviews for this particular one, but this supplier only has a 120 option, which is a big too big. I’ll wait for Ivo’s review on his one :slight_smile:

By the way, can you share your thoughts on the screen? Is it easy to stretch it and are there any visible wrinkles after that?

With most of these screens take an iron to it and treat it like your silk shirt :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey Ivo, any news or still waiting? :slight_smile:

Still waiting, I think the customs office found some PPM’s and now my screen, and are watching Tom & Jerry on them!

2 Likes