Unboxing/test videos + win prizes!

no we have all your address and phone numbers. Will try to send it this saturday. Don’t forget to make a fota update.

Thanks a lot for picking me for the second prize! I hope all of my amateur videos have provided some answers to all the backers (potential future buyers).

3 Likes

Coolest aspect of your videos in my opinion is that you made them before even knowing about a competition or prizes, so it’s clear that helping others was your main objective. :sunglasses::clap:t4:

Edit: I’m not saying that the others that made theirs after the competition announcement did not have helping others as their main objective, it’s just that their main objective could be contested. (Pun intended)

3 Likes

So where’s my 3rd prize? :joy:

What are you going to do about not fair competition next time @Philips_Support_N? People who got the chance to participate in the first competition had much less people to compete with and also will have another chance to win. Really unfair.

That’s life. Life is unfair. Deal with it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@kubasienki:
While I’m not disputing your points, as I do agree it feels unfair, I do have a question out of curiosity:

Would you have made an instructional video if there hadn’t been any prizes to win in a competition? :thinking:

Not sure - if I would be one of the first ones then probably yes - the hype was really dense at first and it had a point to show projector to others - now? Probably not.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

actually I wanted to make videos last week, but I was a bit stressed by the corona virus. In the meantime I got the Screeneo S6 and would like to do a comparison video. Unfortunately the device has some problems and I’m waiting for feedback from Philips support. Unfortunately, there’s been no answer for a week. Can I contact you @Philips_Support_N ? I just don’t want to make the Screeneo S6 look worse than it possibly is. currently, the picopix max is clearly better in many aspects.

1 Like

Hello, please send me a PM

8 Likes

Awesome, such nice packaging!

Your unit working as expected? :smiley:

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind Simon, I moved the post as I felt it was best placed here and not there!

1 Like

The initial switch on was fairly seamless - it connected to my wifi, I have done the software update and connected to my boomer2 speaker. Keystone is like witchcraft and the Autofocus is very crisp. Seemed a bit laggy watching some Disney plus but Netflix looked good so far.

4 Likes

Sounds promising then! For such a small unit it’s sounding pretty awesome. This is going to be a long 24 hours waiting now haha.

4 Likes

Hey @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt !

How are you guys ?

I was wondering if there’s any news regarding unboxing videos ? I should receive my PPM this week and i’d like to do a video, is the next contest still on ?

Also i’d like to know if a funny video would be accepted as part of the contest ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet! I think we will have round 2 once everyone gets their PPM. You can however create and upload your videos and submit them once the contest is back on!

2 Likes

Thank you @imdevu !

2 Likes

I agree with @imdevu, there’s still time for a second round.

I would not focus on doing an unboxing (only) video though, I’d say that’s been done by now.

2 Likes

And they haven’t even announced the 3rd place from last time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like