Unboxing/test videos + win prizes!

Can you make a video on what PPM cant do or desmonstrate some faulty setting/ bug. I think it would be fun and useful for everyone in which it also serve as a reminder for future update.

@monsterayt Sure. After the firmware 1.26 release I will check whatā€™s not working.

Currently I donā€™t see many bugs/problems. actually the sound delay via bluetooth in the youtube app, the missing easy start app and the optical distortion in the 4 corner adjustment. Apart from that there are only small things in my opinion.

I encountered quite a number of small things that are quite annoying, like mis-mapping keys when connected with a bluetooth keyboard, significant video lag when using miracast on windows or even frozen screen, low resolution on netflix home page (video streaming has no problem though), cant use airplay2 etc etc there are quite a number of small things reported by other users as well.

There is expectation gap between the indiegogo marketing materials (some are quite misleading) and the actual product functionality.
your video is better than those FAQ section. Great Job!

This is literally just for fun :joy:

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N soā€¦ who won? =) I think every participant?

Your video post was marked as Solution ā€¦
Congrats to your new Screeneo S6

FIRST PRIZE: @edepede !!! very professional and perfect to explain the functions
SECOND PRIZE: @ME! Kidding
SECOND PRIZE: @hongkalok thanks to all the videos!
THIRD PRIZE: still checking.
We will contact you asap

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Juhu! Thank you very much.

If I had a vote, it would go to @kugiigi
I like his videos very much. They are very creative and show the main feature (portability) very well.

We are checking cause other backers made some videos and directly posted on Youtube

@edepede you live in Germany right?

You heard that guys. He will give the first prize to me. Thank you very much! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

Congrats to all the winners. It was fun :grin:

@Philips_Support_N yes Germany. Is there something else you need?

no we have all your address and phone numbers. Will try to send it this saturday. Donā€™t forget to make a fota update.

Thanks a lot for picking me for the second prize! I hope all of my amateur videos have provided some answers to all the backers (potential future buyers).

3 Likes

Coolest aspect of your videos in my opinion is that you made them before even knowing about a competition or prizes, so itā€™s clear that helping others was your main objective. :sunglasses::clap:t4:

Edit: Iā€™m not saying that the others that made theirs after the competition announcement did not have helping others as their main objective, itā€™s just that their main objective could be contested. (Pun intended)

3 Likes

So whereā€™s my 3rd prize? :joy:

What are you going to do about not fair competition next time @Philips_Support_N? People who got the chance to participate in the first competition had much less people to compete with and also will have another chance to win. Really unfair.

Thatā€™s life. Life is unfair. Deal with it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@kubasienki:
While Iā€™m not disputing your points, as I do agree it feels unfair, I do have a question out of curiosity:

Would you have made an instructional video if there hadnā€™t been any prizes to win in a competition? :thinking:

Not sure - if I would be one of the first ones then probably yes - the hype was really dense at first and it had a point to show projector to others - now? Probably not.

2 Likes