Unboxing/test videos + win prizes!

Hello everyone,

actually I wanted to make videos last week, but I was a bit stressed by the corona virus. In the meantime I got the Screeneo S6 and would like to do a comparison video. Unfortunately the device has some problems and I’m waiting for feedback from Philips support. Unfortunately, there’s been no answer for a week. Can I contact you @Philips_Support_N ? I just don’t want to make the Screeneo S6 look worse than it possibly is. currently, the picopix max is clearly better in many aspects.

1 Like

Hello, please send me a PM

8 Likes

Awesome, such nice packaging!

Your unit working as expected? :smiley:

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind Simon, I moved the post as I felt it was best placed here and not there!

1 Like

The initial switch on was fairly seamless - it connected to my wifi, I have done the software update and connected to my boomer2 speaker. Keystone is like witchcraft and the Autofocus is very crisp. Seemed a bit laggy watching some Disney plus but Netflix looked good so far.

4 Likes

Sounds promising then! For such a small unit it’s sounding pretty awesome. This is going to be a long 24 hours waiting now haha.

4 Likes

Hey @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt !

How are you guys ?

I was wondering if there’s any news regarding unboxing videos ? I should receive my PPM this week and i’d like to do a video, is the next contest still on ?

Also i’d like to know if a funny video would be accepted as part of the contest ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet! I think we will have round 2 once everyone gets their PPM. You can however create and upload your videos and submit them once the contest is back on!

2 Likes

Thank you @imdevu !

2 Likes

I agree with @imdevu, there’s still time for a second round.

I would not focus on doing an unboxing (only) video though, I’d say that’s been done by now.

2 Likes

And they haven’t even announced the 3rd place from last time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like