Video freezing while watching(netflix) and charging simultaneously

I contacted Philips from Facebook (via messanger) and the Indiegogo account page and they generated a new ticket # 30871 - the first was # 29326 generated in August - they replied last week and yesterday finally DHL collected my unit defective … Try to contact support in this way.

Hello everyone! We are alive and working on your requests. Sorry for the delays, but I have some good news for you! @Caio_Cardoso your replacement was shipped today with UPS. We will update you with the tracking number shortly. @Sergio_Colecchia, @Maxime_Verdier, we are preparing your parcels and they will be sent on Monday. @Epyon_Feng I see your request and we are working on it. Hope to give you update by the middle of the week.
Thanks you all for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Hi !
Great news, thank you for you help.
I just received my tracking number indeed :smiley:
I’ll keep you in touch when i get the new unit

1 Like

Good to know. DHL picked up my parcel yesterday. Hope the replacement ships soon enough.

@Philips_Support_T, checking in to see if there’s any positive update for my case? #30335

Yes, your replacement should be on the way. I will update you on the tracking number once I get it from our colleagues in China.
Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Finally mine is on the road to Italy thanks to @Philips_Support_T!

1 Like

PPX received today, finally it seems works fine!

Thanks all, and for support @Philips_Support_T

1 Like

Your are welcome, sorry for the delays

1 Like

Hello! Just had my first freezes on Netflix today, had to do a hard shutdown.
This has never happened before, and I have watched plenty of Netflix.
Is this a software or hardware issue? I have latest firmware installed.

It’s hardware and far mode common on early builds.