What happened to Australia?

I’m #29XX from Southern Highlands. I don’t mind waiting if the early issues are ironed out by the time we get out PPMs.

Thanks, sound easy enough.

Philips… what happened to sending out the units to Aus/NZ before CNY?

@Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N

Could you please provide a quick update? You mentioned a bulk batch of 500-700 was being sent to Australia at the end of last week for distribution. Can you please confirm this occurred or if this is incorrect and we need to wait until after CNY?

3 Likes

They wouldn’t reply on this matter some reason. I have asked many times too

Yeah, something definitely went pear-shaped with the Australian shipment. They’re actively avoiding commenting on it.

I would say it would be to avoid a blow-up like over in the EU thread. They shipped out of order or something. Our units probably went to them! Pretty disappointing with how direct they were with us last week.

Some clarity atleast instead of the continuing lack of communication would be nice!

@Philips_Support_N

3 Likes

Maybe they figure the Aussies will just be more chill about it (which is probably right)

1 Like

I doubt coz au have an extra plug according to them

Phillips rep in The other Aussie thread noted the au/no plug was ready which was why the units were ready to go I guess.

Plug was made and they decided to please Europe instead of us they ended up sending all units to the winge bags on other site my friend works with Philips end of feb maybe March

That’s a shame…:confused:

Just a reply would be good. …:confused:

1 Like

Yeah I sent a message on the EU board. The fact that they won’t even communicate a reply to us stating what happened just reflects so poorly on them as a company. I don’t mind about the wait they just need to communicate. Will be happy to part ways with them once all this is over…

2 Likes

Finally got an answer from the EU shipping page.

1 Like

FINALLY! Why couldn’t they just tell us that directly when we asked?

1 Like

Interesting

I called them out on the lack of comms and going back on what they said about delivering to Australia last week - and my post got ‘flagged’

1 Like

Oof, that’s rough. How was your message worded?

It’s been flagged by the community, probably for asking about Australia in the European shipment thread. Not by Philips.

The notion that DHL couldn’t deliver and you went to others countries doesn’t make sense. Surely you would have used another courier to deliver to EU, etc. Why were the available during CNY? Why couldn’t another courier that is open be used for AU/NZ? I’m sorry but there an inconsistencies in the comments Philips.