About the Shipping & Orders category

What do I need to do to change my shipping address?

Hello I am a Chinese PicoPix Max supporter, I want to know when I can receive my PicoPix Max, I have been waiting for almost 3 months! (It should be more convenient to mail me the assembly factory in China) I am in Danyang City, Jiangsu Province, China Phone 17368509993
Hope to receive a reply Thank you!

Hi, my contribution id is:16083, im based in italy, can you please tell me when I ll get my Picopix Max? Actually I donā€™t have precise info from you since long time, so please provide me the info
thank you

My contribution number is #15140. Can you tell me if my order was included in 430 units recently shipped? If not, when I can expect it to shipped.

Stop posting personal details manā€¦ cant u understand this simple privacy issue!!!

Hi @Emjhay287 have you heard anything back on this? I am also from Canada and havenā€™t received any updatesā€¦

Hi @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N
just a suggestion,probably a realization which is late, i am assuming the HK warehouse will be sending PPM to AUS backers via Singapore !, if so, can SG backers be also included since its (assuming) its in the middle of the destination ?

Hi there,

my backing number is #7685 and I am in France, when will I receive the projector?

Cheers.

Sylvia

Hi! It has been a very long time, I am now wondering when will I receive my projector? I am in Switzerland and my Backer ID is: 11142. Thanks. Cyril

Hi @Philips_Support_N, last week I have sent an email to support@screeneo.com to update my address due to the recent lockdown in France but today I got the email that the projector has been shipped at the old address. What are the options? DHL told me that they cannot change address themself. Thanks in advance for the support.

Hello. Any date about shipping to Mexico City? Thanks

Hello, my contribution ID is 18746 and my backer survey kit is 13,026. I stay in the US. Can you please tell me a little bit about when shipping for me might take place?

Very very very long time, I am now wondering when will I receive my projector? I am in Belgium and my Backer ID is: 6605. CONTRIBUTION DATE : september 6 2019. Nearly 7 month !!!

Agreed - this method of communication is confusing for no reason. Totally non-effective.

4805 and 4806.

I understand the delay. I understand this kind of thing happens. But in November, you were very prompt to ask me for ā‚¬166 for import duties / delivery costs. These were paid, and since then nothing. No email to apologise for the delay, no email to explain. Is this normal behaviour for Phillips? As a long term Hue user it hasnā€™t been my experience with themā€¦ but Iā€™m changing my mind. Perhaps I need to start looking at other suppliers.

Hi Philips,
My Contribution ID is 19747.
I never received any update so far and itā€™s been 5 months.
Also I never received any backerkit number.
Can you confirm the order is still placed and when will you be able to ship.
Thanks & healthy days!
Quintina

2,858th on @BackerKit for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector.
Waited for over 5 month with no any news!

[Change from ā€˜Officeā€™ to ā€˜Homeā€™ Shipping Address]

Dear Sirs,
I am - as most of mankind these days - working from home (WFH) in adherence to current confinement rules and regulations. I expect this situation to remain pretty much unchanged in the coming weeks.

The announced shipping date - at the time of backing of your promising project - was Nov 2019.
Since we are now in April 2020 and I - as many others - still have no visibility onto the actual/expected shipping date, this may - one hopes! - fall within this WFH period.

For this reason, I would like to know whether a change in delivery address is feasible and, if so, how to proceed in order to ensure this change is implemented in a timing compatible with your shipping schedule.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards,
GonƧalo (Backerkit Backer ID # 15583798)

Hi Team,

My Pico-pix max order# 11587122 and backer id 3,393. still waiting for some good news. There is no update on my order. This need to be shipped in Singapore.

Due to COVID-19 need to change shipping address from office to home. Will help here too.

DO provide some information.

Thanks,
Gaurav
OrderId: 11587122
BackerKit: 3393

This is the answer to your question: