Anyone no new Updates for April 10 Delivery?

Seems not long now.

2 Likes

Lets hope this! My tracking number has not updated today :disappointed_relieved:

I am also waiting from the 15.4. 20 philips told me that my tracking number not availeble and i should get a new one. but that was week ago
my backer id 15588956

Finally an update! :blush: ETA Thursday!

2 Likes

Here too…

1 Like

Received mine a few hours ago, finally!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi philips,

I am in list 2 my status is shipping from 15.4.20, my backer id is 15588956 ,indigogo id 9637, week ago you told me that my goods are already in HK and i should get another email from backerkit with a new tracking number .
No update yet, please check it out before I miss the new flight too, the previous flight I already missed.
when i will get new tracking numbe?

Backer #599, contributed on August 20th and still waiting… This is the dream :thinking:

I’m adding my information on this topic as well. I’m also waiting for an update on my delivery since April 10th. After receiving a DHL tracking number including the information that instruction data for my shipment have been provided to DHL nothing changed since then. Despite the Summary post from 11/05 mentionning that DHL is finally sending the unti from List 2, I’m still waiting for progress…
Contribution ID:9461
Contribution Date:September 16, 2019

received mine today… :frowning: broken. Won’t turn on, the fans spin no picture showing up. :confused:

Hi! I received it today and first impression is good!
@macish: That’ bad to hear, it mine arrived with 1/3 batterie but charged it after an inital test. Did you try to charge it?

@Gregory: I have the impression, that most of the others seeing updated now. Did you also send an Email to Philips/Screeneo? They are the only ones who can “push” the delivery if it is stuck @DHL

@Charles_Senly: You should have got this already, since this April 10 Deilvery had already Backer-IDs up to 10.000 - did you got Delivery-Informations from Philips/Screeneo? What country are you?

@yanivb: This topic is about the April 10 Delivery to Europe and we got no official reply here from Philips/Screeneo - are you thinking you are in this batch?

Updating to V1.1. now!

I did receive a tracking link but it’s been stuck in HK for a very long time and now it’s on old. I’m in Switzerland

I was also saying that Philips is claiming they delivered thousands of units already while I haven’t received mine even though I was in the first 1000 to order/support them.

1 Like

@PhilippBerlin Thanks for this post and for your reaction. I’ve just send now an email to support@screeneo.com, I don’t know any other address so I hope this will trigger a quick reaction. Indeed, I saw other tracking information moving forward while mine is not and it worries me a bit. If I do not get an answer within 3 days, do you have another mean of communication I could use to get things moving ? Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the post. I’m from Berlin too and waiting for an update since 2 weeks now although the parcel is already near Berlin. I’m asking myself what DHL is doing with it. Hopefully it’s not lost but some answers here are giving me hope…

To All still waiting on tracking updates:

I am personally overseeing all these cases now, see this: Announcement: Philips Projection team expansion

I’ve needed some time to get acquainted with the various back ends, but I have a sheet with only tracking labels. I will be contacting each and everyone who’s still waiting to double check addresses, but if you want to help me help you, either send me the address you can receive the shipment at now (may have changed from way back when), and any tracking numbers you may have at the moment.

So if any of you is still waiting for your unit and hasn’t contacted me yet, please do so either here or in a PM starting with TRACKING LABEL BUT NO UNIT as the title.

3 Likes

@IvoGrijt: I don’t know if you know: For DHL Germany only the sender can try to push deliverys which got stuck like the one for @Paul_Pictures. You have to call / email them with the tracking number so they try to find it in Börnicke, its probably lying arround there. DHL is definitly working there - I got to parcels from there yesterday (The PicoPix) and today which only stayed over night there (I life in Wilmersdorf and my parcel got delivered via Kleinmachnow to a private adress).

2 Likes

Ok with the help of @djupsjob he managed to open a PM with all my information where you are invited. Thanks in advance for your help.

3 Likes

Hey, I want to write you a PM but I have no clue how to do it :smiley:
I’m still missing my parcel. It’s lying 20 km away from me at DHL for 14 days now… Need help with this.

Hi philips/IvoG,
indigogo id 9637
Backer id 15588956
Dhl tracking number from backerkit that update to status shiping on 15/04/2020 – 2630212966
The tracking number is not working since then.
You said that my package is in Hk
and you will sand me an update for a new tracking number, that was two weeks ago.
I write to you for almost 10 days in almost every group and by email.
why you don’t respond ?
I deserve to know what’s going on.
I will appreciate if you answer.
Regards,
Yaniv

You can click on IvoG’s name and there will be a button on top-right of the pop-up screen titled Message.

1 Like