Australia & New Zealand

Has anyone from New Zealand received any emails or notifications through from backerkit regarding shipping yet? Nothing showing on mine so far, sounds like the backers that have received something are from Australia.

Also from Australia, with confirmed shipping through TNT.

1 Like

@Jono1711 Were you able to just click the TNT link in backerkit?

Mine has Also shipped and same issue with the link. I’m Sure the page will populate in the next day or so.

With the way things are in Australia I think there will be delays in delivery on our End though! Hopefully we all receive them soon.

2 Likes

No. Which is pretty standard for global deliveries for the first 24 hours or so. I’m going to sit back and relax now, knowing that it’s on the way :grinning:

2 Likes

Hooray! My tracking number looks to have come through as well!

Re links in Backerkit, @Philips_Support_N mentioned on General info about shipment and manufacturing that BackerKit mandates a URL for each tracking number, which they didn’t have in their CSV, so rather than delay everyone getting their tracking numbers they just put in 17Track as a placeholder.

17Track can be used to track shipments (once the Couriers have data in their systems).

3 Likes

Ditto. Glad the tracking link issue isn’t just me. Happy for it to be underway considering everything else going on in the world.

2 Likes

Yay, NZ tracking numbers now recorded in backerkit!

1 Like

Hey guys, does the TNT tracking number work? Mine doesn’t, the number has 10 digits, but TNT tracking number should be 8/9 digits. It has been 2 days and I wonder what’s going on.

I don’t know - I noted the discrepancy in the # of tracking number digits from Backerkit for TNT as well. I’m hoping someone will provide some info soon so I know where it is before it turns up on the doorstep as it is going to my work’s address and I don’t want to be working from home on the day it arrives.
FYI - @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N ??

Generally, does anybody has idea how long shipping approximately take from the day of shipment? 5 days, 10 days?

I am not complaining or anything but its been 2 days still it is showing invalid tracking in TNT/Fastway/DHL everywhere!!! I even tried auspost :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, too many digits for a TNT tracking number so who knows. I recall reading that a few of the earlier deliveries pre-virus just showed up on doorsteps unexpectedly. Maybe that’ll happen with ours.

1 Like

Looks like my tracking number is also larger than what TNT expect - Backerkit lists it as RCxxxxxxxxxx (where x is a number). I’ve tried a couple of permutations of this (stripping RC and some/all leading 0’s, adding CN to the end like it’s a regular tracking number, different carriers) to no avail.

@Philips_Support_N are you able to confirm if this numbering format is consistent with what is on the CSV you have, or whether there may have been an issue importing the CSV into Backerkit?

3 Likes

Looks like RC000XXXXX is Fastway Tracking id. I was checking some random tracking id (RC0002124020) in same format and got the result.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N AUS Backer, Still no tracking number. could you PLEASE double check that i am not missed in the batch?

Did you check the BackerKit?

Yes i have, couple days back they said they cant ship it to me unless i provided them with a valid phone number, which i then have (immediately).

They said 700 of the batch is still being held custom and the tracking info will be released later, but due to the unique nature of my case, im afraid that my shipment was not shipped in time for that batch, so i just wanna find out if that is the case.

We are all really getting frustrated with the tracking number not working @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_P can u guys pls have a look into it :frowning: sorry to bring u guys in but we cant get any info
Thanks

1 Like

Hello guys
I took one random tracking number and I can see on DHL website that this is moving:
Concerning other tracking numbers: Fastway and TNT: you need to know that those are DOMESTIC tracking numbers. But we shipped a container to Australia so you can only track when it arrives in Australia :slight_smile:

5 Likes