Australia & New Zealand

OMG…it just arrived :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In Sydney and Fastway claims they’ve left it in the mailbox. Nothing inside, outside or around my mailbox. Given the run around over the phone and not expecting any results anytime soon. Can’t say I’m surprised as I have never had a delivery go without problems with fastway.

In Melb, mine arrived earlier today! I’ll be throwing movie nights in no time…

[ 5 months later… I’ll be throwing movie nights in no time! ] :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’d been promising my filmmaker friends a movie festival when it arrived to celebrate. That’ll have to wait.

2 Likes

Mine turned up today… god I am happy. With the way the world is at the moment, its things like this that just make your month!! Thanks Philips for everything and to the naysayers out there, you really need to relax and look on the bright side of life.

Movie night in the backyard tomorrow with the kids!! Home isolation has just gotten a little bit easier.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to post pics here: Loving my PPM (share your stories & pics)

mine’s still “onboard” at 10:51pm. Vinay who services Thornleigh area, has been consistently rubbish at delivering my goods from Amazon International, and seeing Philips shipping my item through fastway gave me zero confidence in getting my item in the near future.

1 Like

@fonsi same here

@fonsi Epping NSW here so just down the road. I share your frustration. So close to getting it!! For me…
On 26th tracking said collected and expected delivery on 27th (Friday)
Then on 27th that changed to say no expected date, just that driver had picked up
Now on 28th (today) it says parcel delayed

Hoping for Monday I guess

I didn’t get any e-malls or notification but found it dropped over the front fence in the garden yesterday! Don’t think the postmen are looking for sign-on-delivery at the moment - don’t blame them either mind you

4 Likes

they don’t deliver on Saturdays so it’s a bit strange. i got the msg too about being onboard today. and i can’t call slowway on saturdays because they’re not open, i am seriously contemplating on picking up from chullora instead because of how incompetent they are at delivering anything on time.

7 posts were split to a new topic: PPM Down Under! User experiences and questions

@fonsi I didn’t even get the on board for delivery message! Guess risk of trying to pick up yourself is that the driver already has it

I think the reason is all Australia delivery came in via hk > Malaysia to Sydney in a container and the redistributed, check you auspost tracking number is starting with exactly the full digit you had but with extra numbers following it, if it is then it’s correct, mine Did similar thing

@Philips_Support_N

Last week you have confirmed to me that my item has been shipped from Hong Kong warehouse and its on its way to sydney and that i will receive a tracking number.
However the tracking number shows that DH Hong Kong has yet to collect from your third party forwarder and it is still in Hong Kong after all. Could you confirm? i have contacted the DHL personnel and they have advised me to contact you as this is considered unusual.

@Philips_Support_N

Auspost lost track of my parcel =( I haven’t received the Parcel until today.

My tracking number is AMQ5396515, suppose to receive by 27 March Last week.

The latest info I can get from AusPost is it is in Closest depot near my destination on 26 March 3:40am. In usual case it should be arriving on the same date and not receiving it until today. The issue now is I contacted AusPost, they couldn’t find the parcel and mentioned sender was rescanning the code on 26 March, could you please investigate what is the situation of my parcel?

Hi, who do I contact if I believe my parcel has been lost or stolen? I’ve contacted fastway and was told that it was left in my mailbox on Friday but I checked in and around my mailbox on Friday and there was no parcel for me. Just wondering what my next steps should be as fastway wasn’t able to give me any more information, thanks.

I’d also like to add that I did not give permission to leave so I’m not sure why such a valuable parcel was left in the lobby of an apartment building in plain view.

Yours is in ACT facility since Thursday, it’s all up to auspost now so prob best to track down where it is in Australia. It could be transferring from one local facility to another before it gets to you suburb driver just like mine.

I mentioned earlier in this thread Fastway has a habit of leaving parcels unattended and was afraid something like this would happen, so I drove to their Sydney depot and picked it up on Friday

1 Like