Australia & New Zealand

still onboard for delivery on my end, i doubt i’ll get it today, my Fastway driver is consistently hopeless, he wont pick up my calls either :joy:

I got my BD00xx tracking number last week, but it is still not showing up with Fastway. :frowning: :frowning_face:

In Melbourne. Mine’s still on board with the driver since 9:42 am this morning- not sure what’s going on >.< Hopefully it comes soon !

I got this on my Fastway today “Unfortunately we were unable to deliver your parcel. We are currently assessing the issue and will be in contact with either the sender or receiver in the next day.” it was due to be delivered today in melbourne. :frowning:

I’m in Melbourne and I just got carded too
My apartment has a concierge to manage deliveries and they left the card on the concierge table when the concierge was away doing something.
The sign clearly says call the concierge for all deliveries.
Seriously.

Mine is now with parcelconnect - apparently also operated by Fastway. Should have known they will stuff up things. Clearly the deliverer was just in a rush to go home.
no idea where the nearest collection point is now.
And yes offices, now closed so can’t do anything now. So no Picopix this weekend :frowning:

Fastway: Onboard with driver 5:36 am

1. I called the Sydney depot at 3pm - they assured it would arrive before 5pm
  2. I called again at 4:45pm - they said driver is probably running late - gave me a mobile number
  3. Called mobile number and driver said he doesn’t service that area (Sydney CBD business address) but will check if he has any other parcels. Calls back in 10 minutes saying nope.
  4. It’s past 5pm and I can’t call Sydney depot.
  5. My office may very well be closed come Monday so here goes with a re-direct request…

Disappointed with Fastway - hopefully they didn’t give my parcel to a random courier and that the PPM is not lost!

Hi @Philips_Support_N - I’ve tried to contact the support@screeneo.com email regarding my shipping address but haven’t heard from anyone yet.

My AMQ tracking number has started working, but it’s showing no details of the destination address. However, my AusPost account which is linked to my Parcel Locker has activated a different AMQXXXX tracking number which delivered in Sydney this morning (I am in Perth) to a different customer. This tracking number has my Parcel Locker number in the destination address by mistake, but the address is to a Sydney address.

I want to talk to someone to ensure that my package is directed to my Parcel Locker still, as I suspect the data entry may have been transferred incorrectly and the package may not be coming to me.

Thanks

OMG…it just arrived :slight_smile:

6 Likes

In Sydney and Fastway claims they’ve left it in the mailbox. Nothing inside, outside or around my mailbox. Given the run around over the phone and not expecting any results anytime soon. Can’t say I’m surprised as I have never had a delivery go without problems with fastway.

In Melb, mine arrived earlier today! I’ll be throwing movie nights in no time…

[ 5 months later… I’ll be throwing movie nights in no time! ] :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’d been promising my filmmaker friends a movie festival when it arrived to celebrate. That’ll have to wait.

2 Likes

Mine turned up today… god I am happy. With the way the world is at the moment, its things like this that just make your month!! Thanks Philips for everything and to the naysayers out there, you really need to relax and look on the bright side of life.

Movie night in the backyard tomorrow with the kids!! Home isolation has just gotten a little bit easier.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to post pics here: Loving my PPM (share your stories & pics)

mine’s still “onboard” at 10:51pm. Vinay who services Thornleigh area, has been consistently rubbish at delivering my goods from Amazon International, and seeing Philips shipping my item through fastway gave me zero confidence in getting my item in the near future.

1 Like

@fonsi same here

@fonsi Epping NSW here so just down the road. I share your frustration. So close to getting it!! For me…
On 26th tracking said collected and expected delivery on 27th (Friday)
Then on 27th that changed to say no expected date, just that driver had picked up
Now on 28th (today) it says parcel delayed

Hoping for Monday I guess

I didn’t get any e-malls or notification but found it dropped over the front fence in the garden yesterday! Don’t think the postmen are looking for sign-on-delivery at the moment - don’t blame them either mind you

4 Likes

they don’t deliver on Saturdays so it’s a bit strange. i got the msg too about being onboard today. and i can’t call slowway on saturdays because they’re not open, i am seriously contemplating on picking up from chullora instead because of how incompetent they are at delivering anything on time.

7 posts were split to a new topic: PPM Down Under! User experiences and questions

@fonsi I didn’t even get the on board for delivery message! Guess risk of trying to pick up yourself is that the driver already has it