Australia & New Zealand

Finally had a chance to use the PPM.

Netflix internal, paired to my JBL BoomBox, up on a $12 spandex screen, eBay special.

Very happy! Everything worked, in sync.

Stremio definately has some sort of jutter going on if love to see fixed but Netflix worked perfect.

4 Likes

Anyone else in Australia still waiting for the projector to be shipped? Address changes because of the delays and then recalled back to Aus due to Covid, and slow responses from Phillips/Screenio means I’ve missed two Aus shipments now. I just need a little bit of good news amongst all the bad at the moment!

1 Like

Glad you’re liking it, I do too but give it a couple of days when the honeymoon is over and you will see the flaws, yes that includes the perfect Netflix, don’t scroll down too quick in Netflix or the buttons will freeze is the major one, but you will discover more of this projector on your own I’m sure haha, anyway I’m looking forward to the next firmware update

1 Like

Yeah we watched 2 X Austin Powers movies (don’t ask) and then I went to bed, my brother and our French backpacker stayed up all night and watched 2 more movies, 4 back to back. They said in the last 20mins Netflix lost picture, while still having sound. That was the only issue after running for almost 8hrs. I’m amazed how cool it stays.

3 Likes

Oh behave! :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is the answer to your question:

Thanks @IvoGrijt but that wasn’t my question!

I did finally manage to get it changed (finally) but it wasn’t as easy as sending an email because they just weren’t responding. As a result I missed the second shipment.

My question was to find if there are any other shipment due to Australia.

1 Like

Well, if they have to send you one there will have to be at least one more shipment, now won’t there? :wink:

Yes but if I’m the only Australian order left, it’s highly likely they’ll leave my order until last!

@Philips_Support_N Contributor 2809 here, still without my product. Ordered 25th August 2019 and we’re well past any reasonable timeframe for delivery. This is an absolute shambles; this is my first time crowd finding something, and I knew it was going to be a little hacky, but to receive no correspondence since paying? And to have to google how to track you down and do some hacky URL-dorking just to be able to sing up to this website to get in contact with you?

Looking back at the posts in here, seems my TNT tracking number was not for TNT but for Fastway. Seems the Fastway has attempted delivery (they did not), allegedly left a card (they did not), and have now returned my product to sender (being signed for by a ‘Kevin’).

Give me a phone number or a contact for yourselves so that I can get my product.

Yeh Fastway is useless during the best of times so I’m not surprised with all the issues they’re having. Absolutely shocking service and when I called up to ask about where my parcel is all they could tell me was “I dunno”

Any other Aussies that have a DOA or defective unit waiting for a returns pickup? I think I did all the right things, filled in their Google form online, but haven’t heard anything from a courier.

I received only one of my units that I ordered, should I have received both at the same time?

1 Like

Were the IndieGogo contribution ID’s close to each other or perhaps you pledged two times the perk at once, or were the pledges hours/days/weeks apart?

Hi guys contribution ID 21380. Only purchased in Mach and assume its a long wait. Any update for deliveries to Victoria, Australia ?

@John_Lewis Philips support will send you a return shipping label and some document that you need to print out. After that you will need to contact the courier yourself to arrange for pickup. At least that’s what’s happened to me. It is not as straightforward as I thought it would be but it worked out at the end.

1 Like

I emailed them again and they sent me the return labels to print but instructions were for me to drop off the projector to the courier. The courier location seems to be a 2 hour round trip by car, Frankston to Tullamarine. Pretty sure that’s an illegal journey right now so that’s not gonna work! Hahahahaha, I’m having the best time with this projector.

Which courier @John_Lewis? Is it UPS? You can book a pickup using this form Schedule a Parcel Collection | UPS - Australia. That’s what I did.

1 Like

Thanks man, Philips emailed me back, confirmed it was indeed UPS so I gave them a call to arrange pickup. The journey continues. Hahahahahahahaha… I might be going loopy in lock down.

1 Like

Was the one IndieGogo contribution “Philips PicoPix Max - 2 Pack” on the 14/11/2019
I checked the shipping label at the time to check that it wasn’t a 1 of 2 package delivery and it was not so thought that the second one was going to come later. First one was received on the 27/3/2020.

1 Like