Australia & New Zealand

Obviously I’ll only believe it when it’s plugged in and projecting properly on my wall, but if the PPM arrives next week, it will be perfect timing for my birthday on Friday!

6 Likes

My birthday is on Tuesday. I’m wishing for an active tracking number. Haha

2 Likes

I have an TNT-AMQ number, but the AUSPOST still shows no update or invalid number

@Philips_Support_N @PhilipsSupport please help

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1
Saturday has passed, still not shipped nor received backetkit update.
Could you check for me please?

1 Like

Just got an ‘exception’ notification for my DHL shipment to NZ: shipment is on hold in Hong Kong. Unsure what this means and if freight flights are still heading out or not.

Don’t expect any tracking numbers before Tuesday. It’s written a few posts up. :roll_eyes:

Victoria, NSW and ACT shut down from Tuesday. Wowee, this is huge. Deliveries will continue though.

1 Like

Excuse my ignorance but is my backerkit the contribution details on the Indiegogo website? If so no shipping details there

No, they are different
https://philips-picopix.backerkit.com/

1 Like

Just got confirmation from DHL that it is either with NZ Customs or Cleared! - It is in the country. Exiting Stuff; something to look forward to given all that is going on!

1 Like

Me too @mja2000, hoping for delivery tomorrow maybe!

1 Like

Hi AUS/NZ backers. I just had my unit arrive this morning (new Zealand- backer [#16xx],
I was surprised at the smooth flow of logistics given everything that’s going on! 4 days from HK.
There’s light at the end of the tunnel for everyone waiting.
Also in great news there was no additional duty/charges/GST
Thanks @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1

11 Likes

Have fun!!!
Mine via Fastway to Melbourne still no tracking information…

6 Likes

Same here. Hopefully we see the tracking numbers go live tomorrow despite the shut downs. Bunnings was nuts this morning. I needed some sandpaper and white paint to fix some bumps on my wall. Just realised that if this thing arrives I’ll need a clear surface to actually project it on to. Haha, what weird times we live in.

I’m in the same boat, I presume there’s other prefixes or numbers that AusPost is scanning it under. Anyhow, it seems like we’ll likely receive it this week (probably before the tracking even works)

1 Like

Great thanks found it, seems I got my not working tracking ID 7 days ago too

1 Like

Hahahahahaha this made me laugh a little too hard! We’ve been waiting this long and it’s only now you realised you’d better repair the wall :rofl:

Great to hear our Kiwi cousins are starting to receive theirs. Not to long now.

1 Like

I had an idea of where it’d go but without the projector I wasn’t sure what imperfections I’d actually see. At least now I’m prepared to make repairs!

And probably got some time on your hands shortly. I do hope the projector gets here before they close our schools (QLD). I’m looking forward to using it for the online teaching portal.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1
Saturday has passed, still not shipped nor received backetkit update.
Could you check for me please?