Australia & New Zealand

I admit i was a bit bummed out that it didn’t arrive for Christmas holidays, but now that we’re in this lockdown it’s perfect timing!

1 Like

I wonder if the goods will be delivered on lockdown. Hope it will

1 Like

Yeh they should be… I think post/delivery is considered an essential service. I had a parcel delivered this morning; thought it might be my projector but sadly it was something less exciting (a USB cable i ordered online).

1 Like

Hi mrashleyball,

Can you tell me if it shipped?

I’m finally gettting frustrated as Aus was my original address then I had to change it due to delays, now I’ve been pulled back to Aus and can’t get a response to unlock my backer kit to change my delivery address again.

Umm not totally , I also wanted to use it for a party situation as well,
Christmas parties that didn’t happen nor did a new year party,
then Australia Day went by too, now we can all forget about easter or any party for the rest of the year,
perfect timing for lockdown? yes no doubt but sure didn’t plan on backing it back in august for my first use to be in isolation and lock down, kinda sad if you think about it

1 Like

I received mine today and I’m in Christchurch, New Zealand.

From Christchurch too and received it this morning (Monday) too.

Yet again NZ is leading the way. Can we borrow your PM? I mean Ms. Arden, not your projector!

8 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Still no news on the second MISSING TEN batch to AUS. Could you please check for me?

Dude, you’re asking every 5 minutes. None have arrived in Australia from the main shipment, and yours is in a separate shipment. It’ll get here. It’s gonna be ok.

2 Likes

Mate, i have an email from them that my package will be shipped LATEST last saturday. Now im not sure if it is still at the warehouse or custom or missing.

the 11 missing AU/NAZ will be shipped within 2 days.
Concerning the shipment we’ve made last week:

• AUS: Custom clearance done, delivery start tomorrow
  • NZ: Custom clearance done, currently delivering
9 Likes

Thanks @Philips_Support_N. These are difficult times, and you’re still providing updates. People need a reality check; how many other products have a web forum where the company will check on your individual order? Just get a grip, relax and focus on things within your control.

4 Likes

I’ve not seen anything come thru with AusPost yet.

My BD000 tracking number is still not activated on Fastway. Will keep trying!

I have seen nothing with my tracking yet.

I actually have another completely unrelated parcel coming from Fastway and they are noting delays due to high volume on that tracking so be prepared people…

…and remember that those of us on the other side of the country will probably have to wait another 10 days for the truck to bring ours across the Nullarbor

Have they stopped using domestic cargo planes?

BD000 still not activated for me too.

No, Qantas Freight is the only part of QF still working

1 Like