Australia & New Zealand

No. I saw a Qantas freight plane landing at SYD this morning. If anything, the way things are going, QF and VA might start to use their 73- fleet for more cargo and freight. Also, if you are expecting a delivery via fastway, at least you can enter your postcode, and find out approx. times your courier delivers to your suburb: Fastway Couriers | Courier locator

2 Likes

I hope they are coming by air. That would be great, but 7-10 days is not unusual for road freight. No problem, we are used to it!

Could you please check the AU shipment? My AMQ tracking number is still not working. From other comments here, it seems no AU tracking number is working now.

Just be patient. There’s a bit of a thing going on at the moment, in case you haven’t noticed?

4 Likes

Also remember guys Europe is a bit slow and backwards Compared to us, by about 10 hours, so their Tuesday only just begun, whenever they announce a day just add 24 hours, see what happens tomorrow

3 Likes

For everyone’s info, I sent Fastway a message with the RC number in Backerkit, asking about the possibility of changing delivery address. This is the response they sent me.

Hi, thank you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate there is no proof of pickup for this consignment. Accordingly, we are unable to proceed further with this matter. Please ensure this is the correct label number and that this has been
despatched via Fastway Couriers.

I would be interested in knowing if I’ve sent the wrong number to the wrong courier or something else has happened? I may be misunderstanding the process.

1 Like

I’d say Screeneo’s tracking number and Fastway’s customer tracking number are different, that’s all.

Or it could just mean at the time fastway replied they haven’t picked it up or the numbers haven’t been scanned and logged in to their system yet, their operators won’t know any more than we do and can’t change an address if it’s not in there

Fastway are delivering, my housemate ordered some stuff from apple on Sunday & they delivered 2 x items today.

Just wondering when people are logging into Backerlit are you all seeing a TNT – RCxxxxxxxx number for delivery in Australia/Victoria? Thanks

2 Likes

@Joshmurray seeing TNT BD000XXX. In NSW

yes, same here and no working tracking ID so far. Fingers crossed, urgently need to change the delivery address as our office is under lockdown and we all have to work from home

Thanks for confirming. Doing my best to be patient!

I’m seeing exactly what you’re seeing. We’ll just have to be patient. If this thing arrives by the weekend, Saturday is actually supposed to be a nice warm day here in Melbourne. I’ll set up a garden cinema with my family and we’ll pretend that everything’s normal for one night.

2 Likes

Let’s hope there’s no firmware issues etc. fingers crossed

You’ll probably need to do a firmware update straight away to get the latest version.

2 Likes

I’ve a fast way tracking coming in 2 days Sydney

It’s coming guys Sydney 2 days I’ve been sent message

1 Like

What message?
Fastway contacted you?