Australia & New Zealand

Same! Can’t wait for it​:ok_hand:t4::grin:

3 Likes

My Fastway tracker finally works too. Pick up Sydney. Estimated delivery time to Melbourne is 30/03/2020. Finally happening after a long saga :beer:

5 Likes

I just got an email from Australia Post just then saying a parcel was on the way but when I checked it was just a lamp that I ordered last week. Boring. Then I checked the RCxxxxxxxxx Fastway number and BAM… IT’S WORKING!!! There IS a light at the end of this tunnel, PicoPix Max due in Melbourne on the 30th.

5 Likes

Yep; BD000 number with fastway, with predicted delivery in Sydney tomorrow (Friday) Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 11.24.25 am

4 Likes

Working here too estimated delivery Friday ! That’s tomorrow, I was about to lose hope on getting it this week,
And we are getting it before the Melbournians haha :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Just received mine! Estimated delivery was Friday 27/3 to Mon 30/3, so a pleasant surprise.

I had tracking number TNT - AMQ53968XXXXXXXXX

Delivered to Sydney Markets at Homebush, Sydney.

8 Likes

So you got Aust Post? Wonder why the rest of us in Sydney got stuck with Fastway

i definitely prefer Auspost over Fastway, my parcels generally get onboard with the driver 3-4 days before they bother delivering (Pennant Hills) :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Yep, Aus Post e-Parcel. The sender details is an address from Kingsrove 2208 which I thought a bit strange.

1 Like

Yes I feel a lot safer with Aust Poast, if no one is home they will take it to the post office or you can direct it to a parcel locker, with Fastway they might just dump it at the door and go

Melbourne here with Fastway - in their system now & looking like a Monday delivery - woohoo!

5 Likes

I’m in Sydney. My Fastway tracking number has also become active, delivery is expected tomorrow.

4 Likes

I have almost exactly the same. Have contacted them to request different delivery address.

2 Likes

Woohoo! My tracking number is finally active! No delivery ETA but it’s in Fastway’s hands

5 Likes

On the truck from Sydney to Sunshine Coast! Approx delivery 31/03/2020 via Fastway - Yass!!! Hope we all get it soon!!!

3 Likes

Just got off the phone with Fastways re: re-directing to a new address. Was given the following instructions to request redirection once your tracking number shows as being active.

1. Go to Submit a request – Fastway Couriers
  2. From the drop down menu select ‘Where is my parcel?’
  3. Fill in the form and use the ‘How can we help?’ box to request redirection and provide the new address. I also included original address, name and contact details incase they needed to verify anything.
    (I think we all already know this but just incase any new people, when including your tracking number only include BD000 onwards, not anything before such as ‘TNT-’ )
  4. Submit

I received an automated customer enquiry email right away. Hopefully it doesn’t take them long to process the request.

4 Likes

Think I just heard a huge collective sigh of relief coming from the direction of Philips haha :rofl:

4 Likes

My tracking number became active as of 0951 this morning (currently in Sydney, heading to Geelong). ETA 31/3

3 Likes

My previously inactive AMQ became active overnight. I entered it into the auspost app and refreshed today and saw that it was live. No ETA but happy that it’s in their manifest.

3 Likes

I’m in Melbourne and just received a text from Fastway that “A delivery is coming…”

although it seems to come from Sydney, so that can take another few days

2 Likes