Australia & New Zealand

So good to read some happy posts for a change!

1 Like

My status is showing its been received by AusPost as of at 3.35pm

2 Likes

In Melbourne…just got a text from Fastway to say its on the way! Tracking number is same as that provided through backerkit RC000… :smiley:
Checked on Fastway and says is in transit Sydney to Melb.

3 Likes

So if Im backer 10291 (So September) in Australia, and I havent gotten any updates on shipping does that mean Im not included in the ‘All Australia’ part? This one has been weird I have the confirmation emails about backing (and filled in stuff when prompted) but it doesnt show up in my indiegogo account as something I have backed.

In the Auspost website

@EvilSpyBoy Make sure you’re checking the past backed tab. You should see it in there and get your tracking number

@paulsmithy I dont see a past backed tab in indiegogo just a My Contributions that goes back to stuff I backed in 2014 :frowning:

Hey guys! Post pictures of your Max when you receive it! Also, #Stayhome and watch movies :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Philips_Support_N is there a way to confirm where I sit in the order for delivery?

Sorry we do not control the delivery within the country. We just know that we fulfilled you and you should have the tracking number :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N I dont have a tracking number

yes you do in Backerkit :slight_smile: I just checked.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N last email I have from no-reply@s.backerkit.com was in November. Only regular indiegogo backer emails since then. Ive been through all my inboxes and spam etc today looking

@Philips_Support_N I didnt know that BackerKit was a website and I needed to sign up. I just did and activated my account and found what you are talking about

1 Like

You need a auspost a count and add tracking to your account and then direct on the item

oh no, yesterday the Fastway tracking said estimated delivery 27th, now that’s gone it no longer say when

Same here. Yesterday it had today as expected delivery date (Sydney) … now nothing. Hoping it’s just whilst they confirm today’s scheduled deliveries

PicoPix Max just delivered by Fastway couriers here in the Sydney CBD!

Tracking number was BD000XXXXXX, tracked yesterday, and was delivered this morning. Yay! Timing couldn’t be much better as we all start to lock down. Stay safe everyone, and enjoy your projectors as they start to arrive.

3 Likes

UPDATE:
I contacted Fastway’s Sydney depot this morning as I had not heard back from my redirect request as per the instructions above and could see my tracking had updated to ‘on-board for delivery today’.

I was advised that they hadn’t gotten to the request yet and the delivery was on board with the driver for delivery today to the original address. Luckily I am able to go into the office (original address) today and wait for it to be delivered. The depot were able to give me the phone number of the local courier who was delivering the item which was great. I spoke to them and they gave me an ETA of when they would be at the address.

I suspect anyone trying to redirect to a new address with Fastway will have the same issue and by the time they get around to the redirect request the item will already be onboard for delivery to the original address. I would suggest if you submitted a request with Fastway and your tracking has updated today to onboard for delivery today I would call your local Depot and see if they can help with redirecting / advising next steps. Depot contact details can be found here - Fastway Couriers | Fastway depot

This is just my experience so far but would be good for anyone else who has had success with redirecting / changing their address with Fastway to share their experience / advice here as well.

2 Likes

Just received it this morning in Melbourne.

We’re working from home now & the office is closed so was a tad worried, but followed up the Fastway website to locate my local depot, route & then found the driver’s mobile number for my suburb (very handy site), so just texted him and he met me in front of the gate with the PPX.

I was super impressed that the Fastway driver was willing to wait for me to meet him (he waited 10-15 min for me to drive over) .!

9 Likes