Change address for shipping

My contribution ID is 8009. My initial shipping address is for Hong Kong, but I will move to australia starting 7 Feb.

I would like to change my shipping address to the one I have in australia. I have already contacted hello@picopix.com but there is no reply.

Is there any other email address or someone here I can talk to? Thank you so much

Hi David,

@Philips_Support_N can you please assist with changing the address?

Thanks,

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N

@Philips_Support_N

@Philips_Support_N I would also like to change my shipping address. Please can someone help?

please send us an email to hello@picopix.com

Hi @PhilipsNono , I’m a UK contributor and I need to change my address I’ve just emailed the link provided would that be enough

Thanks

Lee

Did sending an email to this address work for you guys?

@Joproject not so far, I really don’t know what is happening they don’t seem to be responding on Indiegogo or here

This is the answer to your question:

Hi
I did this a week ago and have just received notification that it has been sent to the old address that I can’t visit legally! (I am locked down at another address).
I couldn’t change in advance, since I will be returning to that address when lockdown eases here, but did it as soon as I saw that it was being dispatched. DHL are really unhappy doing anything without me having the card, so I have no idea how to progress this.

1 Like

OK, this isn’t ideal…
I am trying to save Philips the faff of dealing with (& paying for) a return to sender, then a send out to the address that I have given in line with their guidance.
If anyone has any clue at all how to get some action on this, that would be awesome :smile:

1 Like

I just changed the address for you after finding your ticket. Your address was unfortunately not changed in time before the tracking label was generated, we will notify the forwarder of this late change and will update you once we hear from them what will happen to your shipment.

1 Like

Hi @IvoGrijt, I sent an email (a bit last minute sorry) in order to ask for address change. Could someone look at it? Indiegogo #: 13341

1 Like

@IvoGrijt
Hello,
I have written several mails regarding my address change in December. The first one was via backer kit, but my address wasn’t updated. Second was to support@screeneo.com. No reaction. Old address is still on backer kit. The delivery failed. After calling the hotline they asked me to write to philips.projector.eu@screeneo.com. That was almost two weeks ago. No reaction.

What else can I do to make this delivery happen?

1 Like

I found your ticket :man_facepalming:t4:
I changed the address, and will notify the forwarder to redeliver the package. I’ll notify you once I’ve done that and received confirmation of this.

@PedroManolo: I just changed the address for you after finding your ticket. Your address was unfortunately not changed in time before the tracking label was generated, we will notify the forwarder of this late change and will update you once we hear from them what will happen to your shipment.

Thanks

Hello @IvoGrijt my case is pretty similar, could you please help me as well (ticket n: 21951)?
I send the change address request to support@screeneo.com last week and as soon as I received the tracking number.
By mistake, I thought that the last delivery step would be done by the local post (SwissPost), where I have an active parcel forwarding order to my new address.
Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the information, your delivery address has been updated in our systems.

Your address was unfortunately not changed in time before the tracking label was generated, I did notify the forwarder of this late change and will update you once we hear from them what will happen to the shipment.

1 Like