Disney+ not working

Will try that, thanks.

I canā€™t get the Disney app to work on my ppx. I uninstalled the version I had and downloaded the newest version.
Something is wrong with my ā€œuser identificationā€. How do I fix that?

1 Like

Hello, please uninstall the app you have and only use the Disney+ app we have in our MORE APP section on the top left of the Home Screen

But there are no apps to be found in ā€œmore appsā€??

1 Like

Same problem, and no apps on ā€œmore appsā€
Since the beginning there isnā€™t any apps there ^^

OK please download this new launcher and install it manually from a USB stick. Then reboot, apps should appear :slight_smile: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/public-files.philipsprojection.com/app_updates/PPX620/com.screeneo.app.Launcher-2023082901.apk

1 Like

Perfect, working fine now ! Thx Philips_Support_N

1 Like

Can you kindly update the launcher with a new compatible version ?

How many days occurs between new Disney release and Launcher update ?

cheers

Issue is back again, when launching the app, it says a new version is available but it is not possible to update: ā€œAn error occurred. Please try again.ā€

1 Like

Hello, please update the app, weā€™ve launched a new update last week for Disney+

1 Like

Hello @Superalbix we have updated the app. Could you please try again?

Hi there, many thanks! APP updated and working as usual

Cheers

1 Like

Disney+ is not working again. Iā€™ve updated it recently following a fix in a Sept 2023 topic but it is acting up again.

Will this be a recurring issue? And does anyone have a fix this time?

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m trying to use this link but its dead, I would like to be able to install Disney+ but I canā€™t make it work. Thank you.

Hello, Disney+ requests an update that doesnā€™t exist. Is there a solution coming? On the support on facebook they told me to reinstall the TVā€™s software with a USB which Iā€™ve done but it didnā€™t solve the problem. This has been going for months already.

I deleted and updated the app and its not working. Could you please find a quick fix for Disney+ again? Thanks

Hello, can you tell us which version you have exactly ? You can check it by going on the Disney+ logo, press the /// on the remote control and a side panel will open with the version number

I have version 2.25.2-rc3

Disney plus

also not working

HBO
SVT
AppleTV

So, whatā€™s up?

Hello, please contact us by Facebook Messenger so we can help you. On Our side it is working. For Apple TV: we are trying to check for a solution but seems Apple is not supporting anymore Android 9. For SVT: we donā€™t use this app. For HBO: are you using HBO Max or the new MAX app ?

I uninstalled all the mentioned apps and now they work.

I hope this is not a regular thing. I had to do this with every app update since the new installer.