General info about shipment and manufacturing

complaining does’t make the manufacturing faster, nor the shipping. We are doing our best to catch up.

4 Likes

I’m not in this list 15584319
I hope next list will be more promising… thank you.

At least you have to give me a date to decide whether i will continue or i will cancel

Hey, I wrote them an e-mail to support@screeneo.com with the same request + some proof of my contribution and the new address.
So I advise you to do the same.

Cheers.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N My backer id: 15592651 and IGG id 459x. Any news on shipping?

Dear All,

Here is the link for the spreadsheet with the 1,170 current shipping and the new 1,200 new one (flight is being booked).

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hello Sir,

I understand your frustration, we all are for the many delays this campaign has caused us.
But you should try to see things from their point of view as well,

You are asking them to give you date (tor time period when you expect it to get), but the fact of the matter is as @Philips_Support_N said is they don’t even know when the 1200 units that they send out for shipping will reach their intended destinations. (due to Lack of flights and prioritisation of medical supplies by companies).

there are 2 things you could do

1. get it delivered to your friend/colleague who can accept the parcel on your behalf and get it from them if you plan to go back in the near future.
  2. change your address to your new address (if a change of country is possible) and receive it in the new country.

There is literally no point in asking the same questions again and again. as it is not going to lead anywhere.

hope you sort out your problems

6 Likes

Since update 21 on indigogo from 2nd of March the deadline looks not reachable ( 6 weeks to send all ppm ) it could be a good idea to again set a new deadline :slight_smile: ( at least for production not mailing as booking flight is complex. I don’t know if i miss the information but it look that the daily report about units produced is no longer a thing cc @Philips_Support_N

@Philips_Support_N Mais c’est incroyable comment je peux ne pas être sur la liste ?!?!?
Ma commande est dans quel lot ?

Pays: Suisse
Contribueur: #3’453
Order: #11587288
Commande: 06 Octobre 2019

Vous etes 15,136 sur Indiegogo. not 3453

Que signifie cela : Fier d’être le 3 453e :heart_eyes_cat: sur @BackerKit pour Philips PicoPix Max - Pico Projecteur Full HD 1080p. Merci @philipsproj ?

Si je suis vraiment 15’136, dites-moi à combien vous êtes actuellement ?

Merci

@Philips_Support_N:

Backerkit Order No.: 11605997
Indiegogo contribution id: 8728

Will I be in the next batch?

Hi @Philips_Support_N,
I am based in Ireland.
My contribution ID 184
My Order #11607255. Is this the BackerKit ID?
Am I in the list?

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N - how can I check my backerkit ID? My IGG Contribution ID is 8036

Thanks!

How can i change my address first he should tell me when and then i will decide which address i will be available ??

I can’t find my Backer ID in any of the emails. my Contribution ID is: 12851

@Philips_Support_P
@Philips_Support_1
@Philips_Support_N

FROM SINGAPORE

Kyaw 11xxx since Sept
Lars_Schmidt 13xxx
tngjh 132xx
mourou 14300
yoonhwee 15xxx
KERN 15xxx
easan 15067
Benjamin_Lim 161xx
@Willy 166xx
@heartrobz 166xx
@Jostan_F_S 173xx
@ALSPL 18xxx
@Quintina_Huang 19747
@Palak 19990
@Cindy_Yeo 20880

Someone from Philips able to update for Singapore?

6 Likes

@Philips_Support_N: I contributed twice, have two Indigogo contribution ids and two Backerkit ids (15593978 and 15583259). One of the backerkit ids is on the list, the other one not. Interestingly the one on the list relates to the later (2 months) contribution with the much higher contribution id than the one not on the list.
Can I expect to get both devices at one or was there any mistake in the handling?

1 Like

Yes You Can,

instead of sending it your new address, sent it to your friend/colleague in the new country you are moving to.

That way, if the projector arrives earlier than expected you will have it as soon as you move to the new country and if it comes later you can collect it yourself.

Now you can plan your tavel, irrespective of when the projector is sent to you.

1 Like