General info about shipment and manufacturing

Que signifie cela : Fier d’être le 3 453e :heart_eyes_cat: sur @BackerKit pour Philips PicoPix Max - Pico Projecteur Full HD 1080p. Merci @philipsproj ?

Si je suis vraiment 15’136, dites-moi à combien vous êtes actuellement ?

Merci

@Philips_Support_N:

Backerkit Order No.: 11605997
Indiegogo contribution id: 8728

Will I be in the next batch?

Hi @Philips_Support_N,
I am based in Ireland.
My contribution ID 184
My Order #11607255. Is this the BackerKit ID?
Am I in the list?

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N - how can I check my backerkit ID? My IGG Contribution ID is 8036

Thanks!

How can i change my address first he should tell me when and then i will decide which address i will be available ??

I can’t find my Backer ID in any of the emails. my Contribution ID is: 12851

@Philips_Support_P
@Philips_Support_1
@Philips_Support_N

FROM SINGAPORE

Kyaw 11xxx since Sept
Lars_Schmidt 13xxx
tngjh 132xx
mourou 14300
yoonhwee 15xxx
KERN 15xxx
easan 15067
Benjamin_Lim 161xx
@Willy 166xx
@heartrobz 166xx
@Jostan_F_S 173xx
@ALSPL 18xxx
@Quintina_Huang 19747
@Palak 19990
@Cindy_Yeo 20880

Someone from Philips able to update for Singapore?

6 Likes

@Philips_Support_N: I contributed twice, have two Indigogo contribution ids and two Backerkit ids (15593978 and 15583259). One of the backerkit ids is on the list, the other one not. Interestingly the one on the list relates to the later (2 months) contribution with the much higher contribution id than the one not on the list.
Can I expect to get both devices at one or was there any mistake in the handling?

1 Like

Yes You Can,

instead of sending it your new address, sent it to your friend/colleague in the new country you are moving to.

That way, if the projector arrives earlier than expected you will have it as soon as you move to the new country and if it comes later you can collect it yourself.

Now you can plan your tavel, irrespective of when the projector is sent to you.

1 Like

My Indiegogo backer ID is 7177 and shipping is to the UK.

When am I likely to ever see this device?!?!?!?!?!

Hello Matt

check if your backer ID is in the list linked below.

if not probably yours will probably be shipped in the next batch (as contribution id of 8k are on the list)

1 Like

An ETA date would be great though. We all feel like the “It’s Been 84 Years…” old lady from Titanic at this point

1 Like

Go to backerkit.right click and select Page source.the n do a cntrl f …enter Backer_id and you will see ur backer number .it’s an 8 digit code

2 Likes

thanks for that! I am ID 15590710

Hi everyone!
How do we know what numbers they have shipped so far?
Cheers!

woohoo!

I am backer 1913 and have yet to receive my replacement unit. @Philips_Support_N will you update?

Can someone please explain if you guys are using contribution ID from indiegogo or backekit ID? And how to find it? I can’t believe how simply is to name the column correctly in order to avoid all the confusion

@Philips_Support_N

Again another backer # more than 14×××

1 Like

Check this link: How to find your Backerkit ID

2 Likes