General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1

hi, i checked your List for sendings a few days ago with my backer_id beeing “15590105” the list got updated now and my backer_id got removed from the list, but since im from germany i’m a bit concerned about a mistake or something else? can u please check and give me an answer. it’s confusing to me right now why i was included first but now beeing excluded.

best regards

Chris

Hello,

I can confirm to you that you are well on the list

Cheers

Hello,

You should received your PicoPix Max on May

Hi please respond to my refund requests

Thanks a lot. So i keep looking forward to recieve it in roughly 2 Weeks (if flight really starts at 11th)

Keep up your hard work. Happy Easter to everyone and try to enjoy it as much as possible.

2 Likes

Hello Singapore Team,

We make the deliveries according to the Indiegogo ID number,

5 people from Singapore will receive their PicoPix Max in the current batch,

Don’t worry, we don’t forget you, you have to wait a little bit more, your PicoPix Max will soon be produce

Cheers,

2 Likes

Hello,

I already replied to you by email

Cheers,

Hi I’m not asking for an automated reply. Thank you.

I am asking for a full refund as thousands of other backers already received.

5 out of 800? Are u guys serious… if I remembered well in Singapore there is around 800++ ordered.
@Cindy_Yeo
@KERN

We are following the list from the oldest to the newest backers and many have already received a PicoPix Max in Singapore.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 - any update from your forwarder on whether they can ship to Malta since DHL is still operating in both Malta and Hong Kong? (I called both DHL Malta and DHL Hong Kong and they confirmed they are still operating).

Thanks (Backer kit ID 15590088 - was originally included in the excel list you published a few days ago but was removed as your forwarder said they cannot ship to Malta).

If your forwarder says they cannot ship to Malta (why they would say that is beyond me) - may I suggest using DHL Express for my projector and the other Maltese backers (there about 7 in total iirc) once the remaining 6 projectors destined for Malta are produced? You said you were looking into a solution for the 187 missed backers, and I have provided one for you.

Thanks for the Info,

I used indiegogo to send a message (don’t know which email was there). Anyways I got answer here so I’ll wait until end of April!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 if DHL closing delivery to so many countries why you not use China Post to send products to these countries? It still works. For example - Aliexpress ships everything everywhere. I don’t think DHL is cheaper than regular post. I checked list of backers per country - all of countries blocked by DHL has less than 100 orders except India with 206 orders. You don’t need to book planes for it. Just use regular post or open refund opportunity for those who were excluded from list at the last moment.
DHL can block deliveries for 1, 2 or more months, just use alternatives.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind, could you tell how many percent has received. So that I can apply my primary school teacher’s math lesson to calculate and estimate when I will get the product.

Thank you.

You just need to give your ID number or name and I could give you an ETA

I guess the ETA for me (Velislav Ivanov) is May cause I’m 16*** :slight_smile: ?

Can the tracking codes be sent for the batch on the 11th April flight please?

Hello,

Don’t worry, another batch will be ready soon, we are looking for a solution to ship the 187 missed backers

Hello,

Yes correct :wink:

2 Likes

contribution id 17998
backer order # 11632014

and the rest:
Kyaw 11xxx since Sept
Lars_Schmidt 13xxx
tngjh 132xx
mourou 14300
yoonhwee 15xxx
KERN 15xxx