General info about shipment and manufacturing

You’ll wait until the end of the year at this pace

1 Like

Probably very late

@Philips_Support_N did the production restart as planned? When next shipment?

@kubasienki I think Philips are generally more active in the afternoon so give them a bit more time.

Can you please try to answer to other backers in one post instead of multiple? If you want to quote something specific they said, select it and choose “Quote”, or directly tag them in your post. Not that big of an issue but the thread has thousands of posts now and it’s getting cluttered.

Thanks,

Sure :slight_smile: having problem with quote on mobilephone

2 Likes

Hello,
we just uploaded 157 new tracking numbers for NETHERLANDS

Hi Nono,

From the previous dicussion, it seems that Indonesia was included in the list of countries DHL said banned for shipment and as the result my BackerKit ID was removed from the list that was supposed to be put on a flight as well.

But based on the table you provided, Indonesia is no longer on the list. Does it means that we are able to receive the goods now? Thus, when will the next shipment available?

Thank you and have a nice day.

Could you say something about tracking numbers for switzerland?

1 Like

Any one from KSA or UAE who have received the PPM? I’m waiting for it to come to Bahrain. @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1: Any alternative found?

Hi - if my contribution ID is >19k and I am in Ireland - could you give a rough estimate of when I might expect an update on possible shipping window?

I can’t get anywhere with activating my backer kit account so can’t find that id number but still have receipts & vat payment confirmations…

Hello @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1

Did the perks got actually on flight on Saturday? I am asking because tracking is not updated and says that DHL only got the electronic information of the label! So no tracking yet!

Thank you!

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 can you please tell me what’s the current status with Mexico?

Hi @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_1

Awaiting for saudi Arabia. My backerkit id was present in the 1st 1170 batch.

Your earlier post about shipping costs was not clear enough.

Could you please answer if my projector is shipped in 11th April flight or you are still looking for alternate arrangements.

PS: I won’t throw a tantrum if it’s not on the 11th flight. Take your time. It’s your calculated decision and I won’t challenge it. I just need to set my expectations straight.

Hello, we are checking another way to ship it to Indonesia

Hello! My backerkit number is 8530! You just said that 157 tracking numbers were uploaded for the Netherlands! Its the country where i live and ordered! How can i check if my ppm is being send to me? I really hope its in this batch!

what about israel ?

1 Like

How about BRAZIL, When you gonna delivery it?

my number at Indiegogo

my number at Backerkit

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If it works in the same way as the last shipment to Europe, the process goes like this. The projectors are shipped as one big shipment to a warehouse located closer to you (in Germany in the case of Europe), from which they are then shipped to you. The tracking code sent to you is for that individual shipment, and you can start tracking it as soon as your projector package leaves that local warehouse.

1 Like

Thank you for the info @djupsjob

1 Like

my ppm just worked for five hours and since the image is green and freezes…
It’s been more than 3 months that the support has been talking to me about waiting for a pick up date.
I am exasperated whereas in spite of my various mails I am asked to wait whereas on Facebook owners PPM group, a person of the same country of me, waited only 3d to have his pick up !!!
I’m really disgusted by the situation and the quality of the customer service. A real disappointment!
Not to mention that he just wanted to fix it for me when it only worked for 5 hours. It’s a workhorse screw until proven otherwise!
I asked for a refund but no return about it despite my emails…
You promote your product but after sales service is far from being your priority.

1 Like