General info about shipment and manufacturing

DHL does not recognize tracking number. Is that normal? Backerkit says shipped April 15th.

I just got a tracking link!!!

2 Likes

Same here. No new since 10 April.

AFter so many months, probably we have to accept that we have all lost our money.

Philips, never again!

1 Like

Yeah welcome to the thousands members club

1 Like

We still love you :heart:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Finally I got the projector!

Hi there, first post here, I’ve been following the discussion since January. In relation to the ‘Blank’ backers, I haven’t received a Backerkit email yet… I went to the link for the survey several times and entered my email address, but I get an error message saying that the project has found a survey for me but hasn’t sent it yet… Please see below. Has anyone any idea? I’m from Ireland so I presume I’m one of the 3 ‘Blank’ backers. Could you kindly let me know how I can get the survey please?

I appreciate I am probably one of the last to purchase with a backer number of 21201, grateful for any help you can offer. Thanks.

1 Like

Looking forward to your review.

where are you from? backer ID? and please do let us know your first impressions. backer id #3898 from UK still waiting :frowning:

Is there any idea about when you will be able to ship to china? From what I understand there are no issues shipping to china. Backer #10694

I had exactly the same. I didn’t get an answer on this forum, but I got a reply on my email and the survey within 24 hours. So I would send an email to support@screeneo.com if I were you.

3 Likes

Hi I just got mine. I want to return it.
@Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N

What is then return process.

2 Likes

Hello @Philips_Support_T, my dhl status is stuck since 10th of April on
“The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”
Thanks!

5 Likes

Guys,
We have a meeting with our factory this afternoon to check what will be the quantity for this week.
We will keep you posted!

4 Likes

What about the ones stuck with DHL since the 10th

2 Likes

I just asked our forwarder

4 Likes

Thank you for that :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hi Nono. Could you also provide an update on solutions to the “problem countries” (South Africa in my case). Thanks

You ignored my question again. I just received my projector and I want to return it. What is the process.

1 Like