General info about shipment and manufacturing

Same here, stuck from 10th April…

3 Likes

Which contribution ID’s are we at right now in regards to shipping?

Here is a news from our factory:

• 1K new engines arrived at the factory
  • on 23rd, 1K engines should also be delivered
  • After the 23rd: 200 to 300 per day
  • This Saturday: 1.5K PicoPix Max should be ready for QC, then packed
9 Likes

Thanks for that Stefan, emailed them and got the response with survey. :+1:

2 Likes

yes I just sent it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks a mill for the quick response :+1:

1 Like

Same here. I contacted DHL and they told me my reference number does not exist. The journey continues (since mid-August) for me. Hopefully we get a clear update soon!

Any news about shipping to Denmark? My Indiegogo contribution id is 196XX (I can’t seem to find anything called a backerkit id, are those the same thing?)

Hello,

Sorry for bothering again: i just wanted to clarify something espec with the list that was provided earlier:

I got a mail on april 10 woth a tracking number, which states that instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to dhl electronically…

Today on the 21/04 there is no update whatsoever on the number.

Since my package goes to luxembourg, am i under shipped or ready to be shipped?

Thanks in advance

https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/demystifing-numbers-indiegogo-backerkit-etc/

3 Likes

No one answers my e-mails. I only get automatic replies. This is scam.

2 Likes

Great, so let’s hope we’ll have the same pace in the next weeks as well (1500 / week). This would mean that by end of May all units should be produced and shipped (not received but shipped). At least from my high-level calculations…

2 Likes

@GRev @DeBommeleer

Read this please:

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

I still have my doubts as we had 0 QC approved items in last 2 weeks. Hopefully we have better luck this week. My Estimates are Mid to end June to cover all shipments at the moment.

3 Likes

For those people who are looking for a summary:

3018 - Shipped by Jan 2020 (before Shutdown)
1480 - Shipped second week of Mar 2020
1570 - Ready End March (1170 backers + 400 pre-orders) - Shipped April 12
1200 - Ready April Week 1 - Shipped April 12
0 - Ready April Week 2 - Holiday in China
0 - Ready April Week 3 - 784 Pc rejected due to QC Failed
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3550 pieces were manufactured post reopening. This means effectively current output is now around 507 pieces per week.

• 1500 - Expected to be ready this week (April Week 3)
  • EU tracking numbers from April 12 shipment stil not active. This is normal and as expected. They will be live only once they reach the DE warehouse.
  • 1000 Light Engines arrived at the factory, another 1000 is expected on April 23rd and then 200-300 Light Engines everyday.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Disclaimer: These calculations are based on updates shared by @Philips_Support_N

Previous Summary

General info about shipment and manufacturing

10 Likes

So you mean to say that the flight which left on the 11th is still in the air.

no… it doesn’t mean that… it means they have not reached the DE warehouse. They can be stuck at customs… or they are just sitting somewhere as COVID-19 is impacting movement from place X to place Y. They need to reach DE warehouse, where the logistic partner will pick them up from, for the shared tracking information to be live.

5 Likes

For EU:
The MAx are now in Germany. DHL is prioritizing medical goods… that’s the problems. We are in the queue. They are at the airport, not custom cleared yet.

9 Likes

Read the following 2 sections on the summary thread for more clarity on last 2 shipment examples.

• Example of tracking progress in January shipment, click to open
  • Example of tracking progress in March shipment, click to open

2 Likes