General info about shipment and manufacturing

I hope your plea reaches them and they decide to do this, as it would definitely bring more information. I’m skeptical it will keep those who’ve become skeptical of the whole process themselves from attacking Screeneo yet again, but I’m hopeful.

They have stated many facts many times only to have those challenged and be called liars and cheats, so let’s wait and see what they’ll do.

To Screeneo and not the moderators. @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

Simple and official request for support and a question of fact.

Based on your own 2nd list issued on 2 April 2020, have all the devices been shipped out as of today? To be more precise, have the devices been delivered to or picked up by the courier company.

edit Actually to ensure completeness. Have all the devices on the 1st list been delivered to or picked up by the courier company as well.

1 Like

Fair question

They will ever have an excuse… Some of us have remarked that things must not go this way. Only thing happens: posts getting hidden from rest of community.

1 Like

Well mate. In my case, I’d probably have to ask DHL why they would need to send my replacement unit from Hong Kong to Germany for final delivery in Singapore. :rofl:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

For anyone who is wondering about the speed of shipment these days out of China, here’s a sharing with all of facts of a shipment I just received of non-medical items ordered from Shenzhen, China.

Package came in a box measuring 27 x 29 x 43 cm and weighing 6kgs.

Shipped 16 April and just arrived with data all immediately captured and available digitally. No guessing or uncertainty or lack of transparency. Data was visible at all stages.

With the Covid19 delays, it took them 11 days to arrive in Singapore from the time it left the manufacturer in Shenzhen. 9 days were from Shenzhen to Hong Kong alone. Shipment between HK and Singapore - 1 day.

Tracking was not displayed on Fedex consumer site at all stages but information was simultaneously available through the forwarder site

2 Likes

He is ultimately responsible for anything with a Philips badge on it. I would definitely urge anyone contacting him to be respectful and polite but to explain how Philips is being damaged by this and providing some additional resources and support to the Screeneo team would do a lot to repair that damage.

9 Likes

Guys from screeneo already say that anything sent to Philips (including CEO) regarding PicoPic Max is forwarded to them, so this just wastes time of more people.

2 Likes
2 Likes

That might be true. But the guys from Screeneo did also say that they shipped my replacement unit “next week” on the 19th of March and it’s still not here.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Still no update on the EU batch tracking since 10th April. Its now been 17 days since shipped…I have literally had an item from China delivered yesterday which was shipped 4 days after the Picopix. I know you said it should be cleared by tomorrow but can you please chase the forwarder again today as it doesn’t quite add up and I dont have faith the forwarder will have it moving tomorrow. Thank you.

2 Likes

I don’t think a branding-relationship between two companies goes like this:
Screeneo: “Hey Philips, can we use your Brand?”
Philips: “k.”
Screeneo: “Great, talk to you in 20 years!”

I’m 100% sure that Screeneo reports regularly to Philips and Philips is aware of the problems Screeneo is facing. Also 100% sure that Screeneo reports about solutions they are working on and if Philips doesn’t like that, they will tell them. There’s no way a backer knows more about problems a company is facing than the company itself.
I also just don’t believe Screeneo is delaying the shipments on purpose because they are evil and don’t want you to enjoy your life. There’s no reason they should that. They are doing the best they can and they certainly do mistakes sometimes like everybody does. But being dramatic about getting a crowdfunded product late is something I don’t understand. And a negative article by tech-journalists will maybe deal damage to the sales of the product later on, but it won’t make shipping faster. But that’s just my opinion.

3 Likes

Hi @sim7. Welcome to the forum. Interesting views for sure. Thought I would add an actual quote from to confirm at least part of what you have opined on at least as far as the arrangement with the Indian licensee goes.

"How do you ensure that your partners abide by the principles and guidelines set in the brand licensing agreement. There are numerous instances with other companies where licensor and licensee do not see eye to eye on a number of issues. Your views.

It all boils down to how you execute the agreement. At PE, for instance, there is something called the brand committee, where I represent Philips and Neeraj (Sethi, CEO of PE Electronics) represents the local partner. It is at the brand committee that the architecture, design, marketing of products are decided and it is then the responsibility of the local team to execute it. Of course, we help them with inputs at every stage and make sure that product development, design and marketing are aligned with our global philosophy. We meet four times a year and have monthly review meetings with our partners. "

5 Likes

Thanks for the link, @Georgeleecc! That’s interesting to read. I think there’s really no way to avoid an intense monitoring by Philips when their brand’s image is at risk.

2 Likes

Indiegogo Contribution ID: 11333
BackerKit: 15587760

Hello

It seems there is a problem with shipping. I received a tracking number the 10th of april, saying “The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically” but since then, nothing moved and the shipment status is still the same… So it seems that you never really sent the parcel.

Can you tell me what is the problem and when can I really expect that you send the package?
Thanks

@IvoGrijt - I think we advise @Philips_Support_N to send an update email advising the reason why it takes so long for the DHL page to get an update - too many people are asking why there is no change in the status of their shipment…

2 Likes

The shipment is in Germany at the moment and “should” be cleared tomorrow.

5 Likes

I can confirm… Backer ID 15585796 and IGG 14060 from ItalY
I’m in the list…

2 Likes

let’s not over-estimate here… Screeneo are not producing that many a day

144*5 = 720 units/week

While I’m slightly irked by the situation and what I have gotten myself into, I have been a more-or-less silent observer. Let’s not spread false information.
Thanks

2 Likes